Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Potter OUT..!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He's not going anywhere.

Does not want to uproot. Does not want to work with a chairman who doesnt care about the club, he learnt that lesson in Swansea. Rules out pretty much every club in England.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If things continue at Spurs and arsenal and they both miss out on European football next season, I can see them looking at a young respected English manager and there is no doubt, potter is seen as a bright light...you just have to look at the press he gets. The way he has totally transformed, whether you like the style it or not, definitely shows he is single minded and driven by his philosophy.

I can only really see him going to a decent club.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He won't leave for another club that is just making up the numbers. He is part of a huge project with the freedom to do things his way and he is unlikely to find a similar set up. He also needs to consider how long it's taken to be able to play his desired formation of a 3-5-2, not many squads can adapt to it and it would take time to imbed. There are not very many patient chairmen out there

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
He won't leave for another club that is just making up the numbers. He is part of a huge project with the freedom to do things his way and he is unlikely to find a similar set up. He also needs to consider how long it's taken to be able to play his desired formation of a 3-5-2, not many squads can adapt to it and it would take time to imbed. There are not very many patient chairmen out there

The wing backs that make this possible are both injured. Interesting to see if he sticks with it

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The wing backs that make this possible are both injured. Interesting to see if he sticks with it

I cannot see that we have the personel to switch to a back 4. Allowing Bernardo to leave on loan has kind of ended that as an option for us

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If things continue at Spurs and arsenal and they both miss out on European football next season, I can see them looking at a young respected English manager and there is no doubt, potter is seen as a bright light...you just have to look at the press he gets.

They or similar may very well come knocking for his service, however we are in a long term project and are only just starting to see the fruits of his labour. God knows we have been tested here, with some fans losing faith and questioning his appointment. Imagine if the fans had been at the Amex through some of those lacklustre performances against Sheffield United & The Northern Albion, the clamour for his departure could have intensified beyond a few grumbles on NSC. Multiply that ten fold with a top six club, he won’t be given the time to build, he is a very intelligent man and knows he’s been given something special here with a free reign to an extent he wouldn’t be given at any other club let alone a top six club.

Given time I would not be surprised if Potter led Brighton into a European campaign....

I think last nights result has gone to my head a little with the last sentence....
A boy can dream.

I can only really see him going to a decent club.

He's already at one :thumbsup:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They or similar may very well come knocking for his service, however we are in a long term project and are only just starting to see the fruits of his labour. God knows we have been tested here, with some fans losing faith and questioning his appointment. Imagine if the fans had been at the Amex through some of those lacklustre performances against Sheffield United & The Northern Albion, the clamour for his departure could have intensified beyond a few grumbles on NSC. Multiply that ten fold with a top six club, he won’t be given the time to build, he is a very intelligent man and knows he’s been given something special here with a free reign to an extent he wouldn’t be given at any other club let alone a top six club.

Given time I would not be surprised if Potter led Brighton into a European campaign....

I think last nights result has gone to my head a little with the last sentence....
A boy can dream.

He's already at one :thumbsup:

Europe through cup win or top 7 in the league - what would be your choice?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Europe through cup win or top 7 in the league - what would be your choice?

Top seven? Nah I am a long time Brighton fan, something or someone will snatch it away from us just before it happens. Guaranteed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here