Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sad scenes. People don’t protest in this manner for no reason. Some very bitter individuals on this thread. Hateful. However, they’d have been better off in Calais if they like a good protest. The French go in for that sort of thing. The Brits tend to squash it.
Both arguments have a point .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
For that person to post that,so close o us all commemorating Holocaust day... truly abhorrent. Some people know no shame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For you to make it about that is very low.
Especially when one considers the fact that you have come onto a thread for the sole purpose of insulting refugees fleeing from war and persecution.
You would have been against Britain taking in Jews, that much is obvious. So why don’t you drop the fake outrage. You’d have been first in line to object to us taking in people feeling from the Holocaust.

Jan 30, 2008
Sad scenes. People don’t protest in this manner for no reason. Some very bitter individuals on this thread. Hateful. However, they’d have been better off in Calais if they like a good protest. The French go in for that sort of thing. The Brits tend to squash it.
Both arguments have a point .

Load of bollocks, a calculated move on their behalf in the hope of hotel accommodation
a seat on a plane would be more practical
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
For you to make it about that is very low.
Especially when one considers the fact that you have come onto a thread for the sole purpose of insulting refugees fleeing from war and persecution.
You would have been against Britain taking in Jews, that much is obvious. So why don’t you drop the fake outrage. You’d have been first in line to object to us taking in people feeling from the Holocaust.

LMFAO you must be so chuffed with the response to our welcoming of refugees
they seem so gratefull:tosser:
Regards
DF

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
When are you doing your 'Gary Lineker' bit and housing 2 or 3 of these hapless folk to help out?

Mr Lineker took in a refugee, not an asylum seeker. I dont blame him for not taking an asylum seeker and taking a processed refugee instead. Its common sense. Even clampy agrees asylum seekers should be kept in secure accommodation until they have cleared processing.

You might see some of this....

960x0.jpg

But where are all the placards saying Asylum Seekers always welcome?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
LMFAO you must be so chuffed with the response to our welcoming of refugees
they seem so gratefull:tosser:
Regards
DF

Do forgive me if I don’t take someone who choose the user name Das Reich (an elite Nazi fighting division known for their particularly harsh treatment of POW’s and who almost scuppered the Normandy landings) at all seriously when it comes to matters of the Holocaust and refugees.

Jan 30, 2008
Do forgive me if I don’t take someone who choose the user name Das Reich (an elite Nazi fighting division known for their particularly harsh treatment of POW’s and who almost scuppered the Normandy landings) at all seriously when it comes to matters of the Holocaust and refugees.

I asked a question :dunce:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Mr Lineker took in a refugee, not an asylum seeker. I dont blame him for not taking an asylum seeker and taking a processed refugee instead. Its common sense. Even clampy agrees asylum seekers should be kept in secure accommodation until they have cleared processing.

View attachment 133184

On the Borders of the EU
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

View attachment 133184

How do you know there wasn't ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Doesn’t take a lot of effort to destroy their flimsy arguments does it.
I thought this thread might draw out some of the racists but I didn’t realise quite how brazen they would be. Amd they don’t even have the sense to be ashamed of themselves.
God forbid they ever need help from a foreign country, I’d like to be there to remind them of their attitude on here.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Doesn’t take a lot of effort to destroy their flimsy arguments does it.
I thought this thread might draw out some of the racists but I didn’t realise quite how brazen they would be. Amd they don’t even have the sense to be ashamed of themselves.
God forbid they ever need help from a foreign country, I’d like to be there to remind them of their attitude on here.

:dunce:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Another placard from the Refugee Action protest in July 2013 Melbourne.
Can you not just share all the press photos of people waving Asylum seekers always welcome placards in this country rather than a couple from Australia.
Ones from the folkestone barracks which started this thread would be even better

Your earlier post was not that specific though...

Quote: 'Cant say i have ever seen photos in the press of people having placards saying Asylum Seekers always welcome.
Their placards tend to reference Refugees not Asylum Seekers'.

I think my response meets this criteria (although as you observed they don't say 'always')

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here