Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
If so his attitude is deeply troubling……..

Unfortunately there is still a large chunk of deeply unpleasant people in this country who have had every sinue of human empathy sucked out of them by decades of gaslighting from a largely racist media and bad actors. They need only ask themselves a simple question, if these commentators don't give a toss about other people do you think they give a toss about them?

Jan 30, 2008
Unfortunately there is still a large chunk of deeply unpleasant people in this country who have had every sinue of human empathy sucked out of them by decades of gaslighting from a largely racist media and bad actors. They need only ask themselves a simple question, if these commentators don't give a toss about other people do you think they give a toss about them?

And there's a minority of people who couldn't give a toss about the effects of uncontrollable entry into this country by economic migrants with no ID being pussy footed around in Hotels at the expense of the British tax payer
Hang your heads in shame

Regards
DF

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
And there's a minority of people who couldn't give a toss about the effects of uncontrollable entry into this country by economic migrants with no ID being pussy footed around in Hotels at the expense of the British tax payer
Hang your heads in shame

Regards
DF

...the same to you for stereotyping, providing no clear unequivocal evidence for your opinions and constantly referring to about three vile, prejudiced sources.....

Thankfully your views are the extreme minority, otherwise I dread to think what a martial, autocratic, oppressive country Britain would be.....the best people in the country would certainly have to leave.

You prefer to condemn the vulnerable and desperate rather than question the wealthy and powerful....

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
The same to you for stereotyping, providing no clear unequivocal evidence and drawing conclusions based on about three vile, prejudiced sources.....

Thankfully your views are the extreme minority, otherwise I dread to think what a martial, autocratic, oppressive country Britain would be.....the best of the country would leave.

No they're not ,people are pissed off and rightly angry with what's being allowed to continue , WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Why not comment on the new powers the Government now have to tackle a range of issues that can now be dealt with legally

Time to put the time wasters in their place

Regards
DF

Speaking of time wasters, your vacuous views are not worth even reflecting on... but at least you seem to have learnt how to spell a lot more words,

Well done for that at least.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Avoidance is one of your attributes, well done

Regards
DF

I leave you with this thought...

I agree with Mark Twain when he wrote '“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"... and you have plenty of experience

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I leave you with this thought...

I agree with Mark Twain when he wrote '“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"... and you have plenty of experience

Like you I also agree with Twain, I’m sure you’ll agree then that you could also describe someone as equally stupid if they continually ignore this good advice, I wonder how many of your 40+ posts over the last 2 weeks here in the Pit have been arguing with people? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Like you I also agree with Twain, I’m sure you’ll agree then that you could also describe someone as equally stupid if they continually ignore this good advice, I wonder how many of your 40+ posts over the last 2 weeks here in the Pit have been arguing with people? [emoji6]

Thank you for your input. Much appreciated but generally inaccurate.

I have not been arguing so much as questioning other people's random (and often offensive) unsupported assertions and coaxing them to reflect on their attitudes before putting them on a thread ....

and why do you argue with people e.g. suggest they are lying when, like you, they claim to have watched Albion matches from 'The Chicken Run'? Any ideas?

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Thank you for your input. Much appreciated but generally inaccurate.

I have not been arguing so much as questioning other people's random (and often offensive) unsupported assertions and coaxing them to reflect on their attitudes before putting them on a thread ....

and why do you argue with people e.g. suggest they are lying when, like you, they claim to have watched Albion matches from 'The Chicken Run'? Any ideas?

You’ve assumed my observation is some sort of invitation to a Tête-à-tête with me, you’re very much mistaken.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You’ve assumed my observation is some sort of invitation to a Tête-à-tête with me, you’re very much mistaken.

I have assumed nothing about you so I'm not really mistaken, am I......

Oops, I hope you don't interpret that as 'arguing' with you........

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here