Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Here’s how organisations can get involved in helping refugees in the U.K.
Lots of ideas about how you can offer your services and help. I know plenty of you own businesses and run services and I know plenty of you would like to help refugees in the U.K.

Well, here it is, from our government itself!

https://helprefugees.campaign.gov.uk/

Get involved peeps!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
No it wasn't. Yes it was.

Your (rather revolting) sentence "Must be how Christian priests feel when knobbing kids at the same time as saying bless you my son" implies that Christian priests do what you say. If you wanted to imply a hypothesis you would have inserted a 'might' and an 'if'.

Actually, I am not bothered and your chosen analogy is something I'd rather ignore. Anyway, semantics is your speciality, not mine. Have a nice day.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You’ll say that he posts some vile things but this is right up there, you need to calm down son and lay off the booze!

What worse than the Racism, homophobia, glorification of football violence, holocaust denial, Nazi apologism and antisemitism that Pretty pink fairy has had multiple bans for ? (It's all there in the moderating section of NSC) ???

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Running to the ref, waving an imaginary yellow card :rolleyes:

I appreciate I’m trespassing on your very own sub forum but I think the colour of the card you’re looking for is red no? [emoji6]

Anyway Rodger the ban dodger has apologised and explained his vile post, so be a good little boy and jog on.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I appreciate I’m trespassing on your very own sub forum but I think the colour of the card you’re looking for is red no? [emoji6]

Anyway Rodger the ban dodger has apologised and explained his vile post, so be a good little boy and jog on.

soz to you as well, i thought a non literal sense woz obvs. but you're quite right, lashed up on a monday :rolleyes::facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports