Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Pointless accusations not worth the effort but you're feeling better about yourself:thumbsup:

Regards
DF

ah go on with ya. tell us what you get out of it, you clearly invest a lot of time into it. i would've thought you have a reason and are proud of it; go on, tell us ???

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
He's opened a can of worms and they're wriggling all over him ? The pressure needs to be constantly applied to the Government to finally deal with illegal crossings of the channel and money being wasted on putting up the economic migrants in 4 star hotels
Regards
DF

It's quite enjoyable the jealously that seeps out of every one of one of your posts where you mention that you think people in need are put up in four star hotels. Every day you come on here grousing about it as if it's somehow important.

Why don't you pop down Hastings and stand in the way of some lifeboats launching if you're so bothered?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's quite enjoyable the jealously that seeps out of every one of one of your posts where you mention that you think people in need are put up in four star hotels. Every day you come on here grousing about it as if it's somehow important.

Why don't you pop down Hastings and stand in the way of some lifeboats launching if you're so bothered?

I do believe that finding humour in the darkest of situations is a trait which has helped the human race over generations.

And certainly seeing Ppf getting more and more frustrated and angry at the very idea that he may have to share some of his benefits brightens my day :thumbsup:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Well if you're not encouraging them you'd be happy to see them not crossing in the first place , as for their ID being taken from them dream on,

8, 000 + of them now in 4 star Hotel at a cost of millions to the tax payer no wonder tensions are running high maybe you would be prepared to pay more in tax to subsidise them seems fair for those that want them here ?

Regards
DF

I know you would hate to forget to answer a question and look to be avoiding to answer, so I'll post this again.

Serious question. Why are you not this vocal and angry about the government spending over £30 billion on an app that never worked?

£30,000,000,000
£1,000,000

Just think what £30billion could have been spent on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He really thinks that 4* hotels means 4* service. They are just rooms. There is no service.

Jan 30, 2008
I know you would hate to forget to answer a question and look to be avoiding to answer, so I'll post this again.

Serious question. Why are you not this vocal and angry about the government spending over £30 billion on an app that never worked?

£30,000,000,000
£1,000,000

Just think what £30billion could have been spent on.
email your local MP , I'll be sending another one shortly to mine complaining about time wasters living in 4 star hotels

Regards
DF

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
email your local MP , I'll be sending another one shortly to mine complaining about time wasters living in 4 star hotels

Regards
DF

You forgot to answer the question, again.

Why are you more concerned about relatively small amounts spent on hotels, but not concerned about billions wasted on a failed app?

It's a very simple question. I don't see why you need run away scared of a question.

Jan 30, 2008
You forgot to answer the question, again.

Why are you more concerned about relatively small amounts spent on hotels, but not concerned about billions wasted on a failed app?

It's a very simple question. I don't see why you need run away scared of a question.

It's not the amount it's the principle , email your MP and moan to him / her if it bothers you that much

Regards
DF

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here