Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to yet another Albion messageboard

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
NSC is like a child to me. I fathered her, then let [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] take her hand like a daughter and continue her life.

I will a always have an interest in NSC no matter what other forums appear on the scene.

NSC was the first and still the best.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
NSC is like a child to me. I fathered her, then let [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] take her hand like a daughter and continue her life.

I will a always have an interest in NSC no matter what other forums appear on the scene.

NSC was the first and still the best.

Hope you have been paying maintenance or I can see you being on the Jeremy Kyle Show!

AMOCS

Apr 10, 2012
i cant believe how badly Lady Gull was treated on here, and most of the people were right ***** to her.

If she has decided to leave NSC for good and join up to Seagulls Chat then good luck to her.

All of the decent posters will leave this forum and join Seagulls chat in the future, because of the shit that they get on here. If your not part of the Binfest clique then there is nothing on here for you anymore.

Look at the SHIT Lady Gull, the Judge and the Bollox Crew got.

Do you really blame them?

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
i cant believe how badly Lady Gull was treated on here, and most of the people were right ***** to her.

If she has decided to leave NSC for good and join up to Seagulls Chat then good luck to her.

All of the decent posters will leave this forum and join Seagulls chat in the future, because of the shit that they get on here. If your not part of the Binfest clique then there is nothing on here for you anymore.

:moo::flounce::wanker::sheep::rant::shrug::facepalm::ban::shutup:punish::fishing::safeway::drama::shit:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Yadda Yadda Yadda. In 15 years of using this forum I've heard this at least 20 times. If some people dont like the playground they dont have to play at all or can go elsewhere. Its always happened and to be honest its newer posters who tend to move on and has never made any difference.

Now I actually think Lady Gull was ok but I'd say on balance the massive influx of new users has been to the detriment of the sites quality overall. If many of them don't like it Here and want to go and talk to each other over there then good luck to them. No loss at all.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Well fučk of to seagullschat if you don't like it then. I missed most of lolgate but from what I gather its some breakaway site where all the wetties who can't handle an internet forum go to hide in their little bubble?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yadda Yadda Yadda. In 15 years of using this forum I've heard this at least 20 times. If some people dont like the playground they dont have to play at all or can go elsewhere. Its always happened and to be honest its newer posters who tend to move on and has never made any difference.

Now I actually think Lady Gull was ok but I'd say on balance the massive influx of new users has been to the detriment of the sites quality overall. If many of them don't like it Here and want to go and talk to each other over there then good luck to them. No loss at all.
Spot on. SeagullsChat is a welcome addition to Brighton fan sites; although I do feel a bit sorry for Goldstone Ghost and Brightonfans.com as for years they provided the respite home for retired NSC users. NSC's still going, and is actually a bit better now that the bedwetters have their own forum. (No offence to any of the bedwetters who happen to read this post).

Everybody wins.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Spot on. SeagullsChat is a welcome addition to Brighton fan sites; although I do feel a bit sorry for Goldstone Ghost and Brightonfans.com as for years they provided the respite home for retired NSC users. NSC's still going, and is actually a bit better now that the bedwetters have their own forum. (No offence to any of the bedwetters who happen to read this post).

Everybody wins.

Not sure I qualify as a bed wetter, but this "dull mong" (Simster) and "Spacker" (Husty) is still here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here