Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome, Sains Fan here.....

Radders

Mar 30, 2010
Hi one and all! Good game coming up on Thur I think, been looking at the stats and You are not far behind in your amazing form since the arrival of a certain Mr Poyet! A lot has changed since our game in November, for both teams, I think you have done enough to stay up already and we are a step too far from play offs but, Football is a funny Old game!! Good luck on Thur (But not too much!) and hope the 800 of us going down have a good time and some friendly local (ish) banter! :thumbsup:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This game should really be a good yardstick to measure how far both teams have come since November. It is going to be a very good game.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Why did you welcome yourself? that should be for us to do, if we want to!
Welcome Scummer, no offence but i hope after Thursday you are too embarrassed to come back :lol:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Hi one and all! Good game coming up on Thur I think, been looking at the stats and You are not far behind in your amazing form since the arrival of a certain Mr Poyet! A lot has changed since our game in November, for both teams, I think you have done enough to stay up already and we are a step too far from play offs but, Football is a funny Old game!! Good luck on Thur (But not too much!) and hope the 800 of us going down have a good time and some friendly local (ish) banter! :thumbsup:

welcome mate, good of you to join us. yes i really think it has the makings of a cracking game, i can see us both being up around the top next season. would be rather good if we were top two, and leeds have another play-off, after bottling it again this year! now that would be fun

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You do realise that you're going to hate us this time next year when we pip you as champions?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Some big match-ups will decide this.

1. Lambert v Elphick. Tommy didn't give him a touch at St.Marys, although apparently he was a bit unwell.

2. Murray v ???. I'm hoping that Jaidi did enough at Wembley to stay in ahead of Seagrove, as Murray OWNED him [and Trotman] in the last game. Sadly, Fonte, the best defender in this league, will be stuck on Murray, meaning our winning goal [1-0 btw] will have to come from elsewhere.

3. Painter v Puncheon. This is the most important one, I think. Painter has been rock solid since he came, but Puncheon is a very good player.

4. Bennett v Harding. Only one winner here. Harding is in for a rough time, on and off the pitch.

Radders

Mar 30, 2010
So would I - 6 points for the following season too. Always good to take the piss out of my Saints STH brother and Saints supporting dad. :thumbsup:

Haha!!!! We shall see, You are confident of getting a result on Thur then?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I think HKFC has got this about right - the game is likely to turn on the result of one of the many one to one duels that will be had all over the pitch. Likely to be close - likely to be an Albion win. 1-0, Painter's first Albion goal (it's coming).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You do realise that you're going to hate us this time next year when we pip you as champions?

Personally, I'd rather we had to play out a 0-0 draw with no shots attempted, on the last day, with Charlton, to ensure that we both went up, and consigned Saints to 3rd place.

Grudge?, moi?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Haha!!!! We shall see, You are confident of getting a result on Thur then?
Yes, yes I am. We are playing like a top 3 team now, we're at home, and we OWN Alan Pardew - and Gus Poyet is at least as good a manager as any of our past managers who have owned him.

Thursday is when you can finally kiss your deluded play-off ambitions goodnight. :bigwave:

Radders

Mar 30, 2010
I think HKFC has got this about right - the game is likely to turn on the result of one of the many one to one duels that will be had all over the pitch. Likely to be close - likely to be an Albion win. 1-0, Painter's first Albion goal (it's coming).

To be fair, cant see us not scoring (Famous last words) so 1-0 dont know, 1-1 is my feeling for this one

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Some big match-ups will decide this.

1. Lambert v Elphick. Tommy didn't give him a touch at St.Marys, although apparently he was a bit unwell.

2. Murray v ???. I'm hoping that Jaidi did enough at Wembley to stay in ahead of Seagrove, as Murray OWNED him [and Trotman] in the last game. Sadly, Fonte, the best defender in this league, will be stuck on Murray, meaning our winning goal [1-0 btw] will have to come from elsewhere.

3. Painter v Puncheon. This is the most important one, I think. Painter has been rock solid since he came, but Puncheon is a very good player.

4. Bennett v Harding. Only one winner here. Harding is in for a rough time, on and off the pitch.

And as for Hammond v Crofts - the Welsh chap wins it in 68th minute as a mercy killing...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'm going 1-0 Crofts. I don't think we'll see a lot of Painter going forward in this one. He'll have his hands full defending.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here