Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

weird things you had made when DRUNK.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ok. you all know the scenario. you stumble in at 3 etc and first of all run to the kitchen/SHITTER

youve been eating pub snacks all night/had a kebab but thats just NOT ENOUGH.

you need something HUGE in your gut to fulfill your manly needs.

so what have you ever made and CONSUME under the influence of alcohol.

i ask this because this morning when i awoke (after a 14 hour drinking session) i found in a bowl, all mixed up, the following

BREAD
TINNED TOMATOS
beans
marmite
broccoli
a carrot
a raw mushroom
oragano(flair)

odd to say the least buit at least half has been consumed by the look of it

so ainsley harriots of nsc, what have you created?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Woodchip said:
I've made Pavement Pizza a couple of times.
Lightweight:lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
ok. you all know the scenario. you stumble in at 3 etc and first of all run to the kitchen/SHITTER

youve been eating pub snacks all night/had a kebab but thats just NOT ENOUGH.

you need something HUGE in your gut to fulfill your manly needs.

so what have you ever made and CONSUME under the influence of alcohol.

i ask this because this morning when i awoke (after a 14 hour drinking session) i found in a bowl, all mixed up, the following

BREAD
TINNED TOMATOS
beans
marmite
broccoli
a carrot
a raw mushroom
oragano(flair)

odd to say the least buit at least half has been consumed by the look of it

so ainsley harriots of nsc, what have you created?

You sure you were not so pissed you chucked up in a bowl next to your bed ??? To me looks like the perfect description of a pile of puke!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The wife and I have made a couple of babies when drunk.

Does that count?

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I threw up a seafood pizza in my bed. Not the nicest thing to wake up to & covered in.

I have put stuff in the oven and forgotten about it a few times when drunk. Fortunately more sober housemates have been there who were woken up by the smoke. Now I seem to make omlettes (well something made with eggs and a frying pan) when drunk.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
I once fell asleep (very pissed) with the frying pan on with 4 beefburgers in it.I awoke to banging on my front door 'cos the flat above could smell the smoke.....all the oil had evaporated and all that was left was 4 black dots on the bottom of the pan.The flat was full of smoke and i had to shampoo the carpets and curtains to get rid of the stench.:blush:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Woodchip said:
IN my younger years.

I'm gonna be a cheap date next week (17th) as I'll be drinking then (paddy's day, football and rugby). Then back off the beer until 30th (when the company pay for us to get pissed).
SJLM and Gerbil are out on the lash too.....should get well messy!!!:clap2: :clap2:

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Bakesy said:
I once fell asleep (very pissed) with the frying pan on with 4 beefburgers in it.I awoke to banging on my front door 'cos the flat above could smell the smoke.....all the oil had evaporated and all that was left was 4 black dots on the bottom of the pan.The flat was full of smoke and i had to shampoo the carpets and curtains to get rid of the stench.:blush:

What did they taste like?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cheese and rice, in my student days.

Oh, and I came home one Saturday night to find my flatmate kneeling on the kitchen floor, crashed out and leaning forward so his head was in the veg container.

He'd actually fallen asleep whilst in the act of removing tomatoes from the bottom drawer, right in front of the fridge! Good effort, that.

Last edited:

Mar 24, 2005
One pan fry up is nice - throw sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes etc into a wok, bung in a few eggs to bond it all together. You can pick it up with your hands and if you drop it on the floor it all stays together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here