Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weird Flag on Hove Town Hall

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
No because they're not a minority, being nearly 85% of the males in Brighton, and 92% of the UK's. It's for awareness, which seems to have worked in this thread.

I am aware of them and now im aware that theres a flag for them and its flying on top of Hove town hall too. So i guess it has raised awareness

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nothing particularly against all these "look at me" statements made by bents and feminists and such but it really is a waste of time. The LGBT community in this country have it dead easy anyway.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Nothing particularly against all these "look at me" statements made by bents and feminists and such but it really is a waste of time. The LGBT community in this country have it dead easy anyway.
Compared to other countries, yes. But I've seen men wearing dresses in the middle of Brighton get abused/attacked so god knows what happens elsewhere in the country.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
No because they're not a minority, being nearly 85% of the males in Brighton, and 92% of the UK's. It's for awareness, which seems to have worked in this thread.

So what other minority groups are deserving of a flag flown at our seat of local government?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here