Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday look so good...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So you don't think our fans would be celebrating had the roles been reversed?

Wednesday fans were at it from the start. Our lot are slow starters and that's if they actually do get going. They impressed me tonight.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Nope. I'd boo a player if I thought they were feigning injury to gain some sort of advantage. Not if their player going off meant they'd go down to ten men. I might internally cheer a little, but booing doesn't really make sense.

You might not, but 75% + of supporters would.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
You found it bizarre that the Wednesday fans created a hostile atmosphere? Thy were loud and supportive all night. Booing our players who went down?. What ever next.

They were singing and bouncing in their thousands, If only the Amex was like that for the return leg.

The north stand will try it's best the rest of the ground meh.

Maybe it's just me then, I wouldn't boo an opposition player who was genuinely injured. It's okay though, because no one will hear my empathetic silence anyway, so fill yer boots.

You're right about the atmosphere though, it was impressive.

Booley

Dec 23, 2004
East Acton
2ea80102a9fc61f3d0dd6b6d5c3f1a40.jpg
2ea80102a9fc61f3d0dd6b6d5c3f1a40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Nope. I'd boo a player if I thought they were feigning injury to gain some sort of advantage. Not if their player going off meant they'd go down to ten men. I might internally cheer a little, but booing doesn't really make sense.
Precisely this. Booing someone who is obviously timewasting, OK. Booing someone who is obviously injured is the act of a prick, no matter who you support.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Noisy fans. But I think the Amex would be pretty noisy if we were a goal up against a 10 man Sheffield Wednesday reserves in a play-off semi-final.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just like when some of your fans booed ramierz Saturday?

No they didn't. We applauded him when he was stretchered off.
[MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] When has it ever been manly or a sign of good supporters to boo injured players?
As for atmosphere, I sit near you & I don't see or hear you starting chants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here