Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WEDNESDAY is going to be CRAP!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Big test for both clubs , whilst it doesn't decide the season it will give a good indicator of how teams can pull it together when needed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've been mighty hacked off after the last 2 games with Massive at the AMEX.

No third time in a row please albion.

:albion2:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Charlton is going to be crap

Was it Withdean Wanderer or The Complete Badger?

Didn't someone get spat on as well?

I think the Charlton thread was Withdean Wanderer. Marvellous scenes.

I also think the Complete Badger was the one who got the grief, but it was about something else? I could be wrong.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Can we put a bid in for Forestieri before Friday in the hope the toys come out of the pram again.
He's literally only just signed a new contract. Will be a tough game Friday but it'll be good to take 6 points of Massive this season though...

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Assuming the OP is :fishing: for some positive vibes in the replies to lift himself out of the abyss?

Looking forward to a good game on Fri and a team with a new found sense of commitment after the wake up call at Preston. Bring it on.

If we lose, just hope you use safety razors. :shootself

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm of the opinion we're going to dish out an absolutely hiding on Friday.

Wednesday will chalk it up to a bad day in the office, and for us it'll be one of the highlights of the season ala 5-0 Norwich.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
It will be very interesting to see how we react to the Preston defeat. In CH's time, one defeat has tended to be followed by another in a mini-slump before we pull it back together and start battering teams (although of course in the last 2 seasons that has actually only happened twice!!).

Having gone 18 games unbeaten, I'm just hoping that it isn't the start of an indifferent patch, but Friday should give us that indication.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If the team can't raise their performance after the disappoinment of the game v Massive at the Amex in the playoffs last year then they rarely ever will.

The last 2 visits of Massive to the Amex have been disappointing, let's not let it be 3 in a row.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Important to see if we come out of the "not at our best" spell now - hopefully we do and onwards and upwards

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Huge game on Friday. Time to re-create the playoff atmosphere.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I think we've sold about 9000 last I heard which was on Tuesday!
No surprise that there will be a MASSIVE away following. I just hope we turn up for our biggest game of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here