Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wednesday away - only 2000 tickets

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yesterday a poxy little two carriage train to and from Darlington for a match with 33,000 fans. Those trains were dangerously packed. It once again showed the contempt held by the authorities for football fans and at best, their idiotic incompetence.

Was TB in amongst the squeeze? Saw him on the platform.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Cock and balls :(
Exactly my thoughts too yesterday when I read it.

Hopeful that some may appear on here for resale before Friday, although it's impossible for me to get back on the same evening never mind those travelling from the south coast.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It's a shame really that we have to give them any tickets. Judging by Owls talk they will not want that amount as they will have already had the game won in the first leg, play the reserves in the second leg saving the first team for the final win. This way they will have saved the money for their weekend in London see as they have already booked hotel rooms around Wembley.

The number of posts on their forum saying how **** we are is unbelievable. Yeah, so crap we finished 15 points ahead of you.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Let them keep posting how happy they are to be playing us. The more posts the better.

This sort of thing will bite them, it always does.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The number of posts on their forum saying how **** we are is unbelievable. Yeah, so crap we finished 15 points ahead of you.

I've looked. To be fair, there are a fair number of posters pointing out that we didn't get 89 points through luck.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Was TB in amongst the squeeze? Saw him on the platform.

Yes he was. At Darlington, the rail staff (unlike their management overlords) did at least have the nouse to join two of the 2 carriage trains, which allowed our Chairman to board but it was still rammed. You wonder what goes through the minds of those who run our transport. Championship decider, which has sold out for weeks...perhaps demand might be greater... Nah...we'll just run the two carriage trains as usual. It beggars belief.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
More home fans in the last game than the Amex holds. At our prices you'd sell far less than us. You only need 2k anyway, you lot never bring many here anyway.
Jesus wept.

We have Burnley trolls, Middlesbrough trolls, and now the Sheffield bell-endery has started.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I hope we're only giving them 2,000 also.

Yes...

"SWFC have been allocated 2,047 tickets and this is the full and final allocation."

So does this mean it will be the same as the Derby segregation? Another 30k plus crowd hopefully...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Jesus wept.

We have Burnley trolls, Middlesbrough trolls, and now the Sheffield bell-endery has started.

Might as well turn the main board into the away end. The last 48 hours on NSC has been truly awful, whiny self pitying poor old us threads and inundated with oppo fans.

:shit:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Tickets are the back of the upper tier with the first 15 rows being netted off as Wednesday will likely be in the lower tier. It'll look like we have no fans there on tv.

black_english50.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here