Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Four (Rather Short)

Kev, as much as it will do you good to learn from your own mistakes I'm very glad you didn't take your Mum in with you. That would be suicide. Think about it, how much would you take the piss if you were one of your colleagues?

As said elsewhere most companies will pay you a week in arrears, which means you get paid next week for this weeks work. This does mean you should keep a note of the amount of hours that you work so you can check it back to your payslip.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Kev, as much as it will do you good to learn from your own mistakes I'm very glad you didn't take your Mum in with you. That would be suicide. Think about it, how much would you take the piss if you were one of your colleagues?

As said elsewhere most companies will pay you a week in arrears, which means you get paid next week for this weeks work. This does mean you should keep a note of the amount of hours that you work so you can check it back to your payslip.

I didn't recieve a paycheck either. :down:

brightonfan_86 said:
I didn't recieve a paycheck either. :down:

They wont give you a payslip until you get paid Kev. What I'm saying is keep a record of the hours you work so you can check that back to the payslip when you get one. Look at the period covered by the slip and make sure they've got all your hours.

I'm sure they wont stitch you up but it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here