Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Deux

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wedding Zinger Part Deux

Fragmented Badger said:
Yes, I realise that. My point is how can the staff room be SO SMALL that you can't even take a jumper off and pull some trousers up? Surely if that were the case, it would be a CUPBOARD?

its small because KFC isn't that big, its just for people to leave their bags and belongings in there, the toilet is the easier place to get changed.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Kev dont get me wrong, got a job, good for you and all that but I am sure you are an intelligent enough young chap what with being able to turn a computer on and type stuff and that surely you could do better than throwing chicken in a fryer..

???

Fine attention to detail Kev. Makes it a good read as you really get the reader to see the world through your eyes - really helps with a blog to have good memory/recall.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
I then was asked to do the bloody washing up again, I washed things up for about 15-20 minutes, I then finished up and then I found Andy out the back having a fag.

Does that Andy ever do any work himself Kev?

Crawley Cobbler

Mar 31, 2004
Crawley
Re: Re: Wedding Zinger Part Deux

Originally posted by brightonfan_86
he then told me to go into the freezer and it was absolutely freezing in there

That was also my favourite bit. Outstanding.

I'd like to add that I only came on here to find out what happened at KFC today.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
brightonfan_86 said:
I got changed into my uniform in the bog, I came out of the bog and saw Becky there she was in her all her glory, the manager wasn't in at the time so all the staff started chatting and this is where I found out that she comes from Liverpool.

This is my fav bit, cos didn't you speak/hear her speak the day before. making it somewhat less of a suprise she was a wheel stealing scouser.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wedding Zinger Part Deux

brightonfan_86 said:
Staff room is incredibly small and there is no chance of changing, so the only chance of changing is the bog.

Can't you wear your normal clothes over your uniform, then rip off the outer layer in a convenient phone box, like Clark Kent changing into his Superman tights?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here