Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We'd probably like to bring a right-back in wouldn't we?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
A 5-year contract is awfully long, but this chap seems to be just what we need at wing-back.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Surely a striker!!!!!! Plenty of cover at RB

Perhaps I may well be wrong but IMHO we don't have that much going forward from here where Calde and Bruno are getting on a bit so, with the future in mind, I think we would be wise to bed in a new RB.

That is not to say that a striker is not the most pressing !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Trying to sift through the online trash, the local newspapers are reporting that Hull City are expected to sign Lenihan after he completes the next two LOI/Cup matches, as requested by Cork City. They shouldn't have a problem out-bidding us as they have a lot of money to spend at the moment.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Lenihan would be amazing, but Bruno is a superb option even if he's not 'the future'. One of the most technically gifted players I've seen in an Albion search. Always finds space which is the sign of a good player. Oh and the fact he legs it down the wing like a drunk toddler is pretty awesome too!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Eh? Because he has been playing CM? I don't see where he fits in considering we have Holla, Ince, Stephens, Crofts, Toko, JFC, Teixeira and Agustien.

Unless I actually am missing something..

Seeing as he's starting, I'd say he fits in somewhere.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Lenihan would be amazing, but Bruno is a superb option even if he's not 'the future'. One of the most technically gifted players I've seen in an Albion search. Always finds space which is the sign of a good player. Oh and the fact he legs it down the wing like a drunk toddler is pretty awesome too!

This, this and :lol:

I will never forget that goal versus Bolton, lovely strike.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here