Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Webster

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That first half triple-tackle was EPIC

This.

If you can't see that Webster is a good player, then you have no joy in your lives.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But harsh, it was just a great strike. Seen elsewhere Alzate blamed and Connelly blamed for not tracking back. It was just a great strike.

After every defeat this place turns into North Stand Blame

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Personally I don't want a defender who doesn't try to block a shot on goal. You'll concede more goals if your centre backs just let the shots through. It's just bad luck he couldn't get enough on it

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Personally I don't want a defender who doesn't try to block a shot on goal. You'll concede more goals if your centre backs just let the shots through. It's just bad luck he couldn't get enough on it

We’re like a shit Man City, defenders are picked primarily for their footballing ability rather than their defensive qualities, we play lovely football and create chances, the main difference being we also create chances for the opposition and can’t actually finish any of our own.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It probably does hamper your confidence when you play as well as he has but the crowd groan at you for no reason.

It's bad enough when just one person does it and last night I bloody well told her so.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Despite the three goals I thought our defending was superb. One mistake, one lucky deflection and one worldy. On another day, none of those would have resulted in goals.

I must be the only person that is still not impressed with Webster. I agree he can make some decent passes, but he also like the through ball pass, which is so easily read as he dithers. He does that allot. He does not look comfortable on the ball.

IMO, I would rather have Burn on the left side of a back three. He is naturally suited to that side. He's played centre back, and he's far better on the ball. He isn't the fastest defensively, but neither is Webster.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Congrats to Adam , looks like his partner gave birth to a baby girl in the last 24 hours or so !

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Congrats to Adam , looks like his partner gave birth to a baby girl in the last 24 hours or so !

Congrats Adam. Make sure you sleep in the spare room until Friday at least.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here