Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Webster looking good

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
RDZ said Welbeck will play some part against Boro. It sounded as if Webster was very close to being fully fit, but RDZ said he wouldnt risk him for Boro but maybe the next game.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Getting close according to RDZ at the press conference but won’t be risked this weekend.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Absolutely love these videos. Excellent content from the media team. Good to see Webster on his way back.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He’d have been a bit flaky, he always is after an injury.
That's not the point. I'm saying we missed him, not that he was fit and ready to play.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
If reports are accurate, and De Zerbi is pushing to spend on a left sided defender - Matvyenko, then Webster gets pushed down the pecking order even further.
Van Hecke preferred at Leicester ro replace Colwill, not Webster

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
If reports are accurate, and De Zerbi is pushing to spend on a left sided defender - Matvyenko, then Webster gets pushed down the pecking order even further.
Van Hecke preferred at Leicester ro replace Colwill, not Webster
Well, the VH selection wasn’t a stunning success against Leicester, but the lad was thrown in at the deep end and is perhaps not quite ready.
If I was Webbo and didn’t get the nod for the next game, I must say, I would be getting a bit twitchy as to whether the gaffer rates me or not.
It is a shame that his career has been somewhat blighted by his injury record, but nevertheless, if RDZ doesn’t see him in his plans, I can see him being in demand from a number of clubs.

Last edited:

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Well, the VH selection wasn’t a stunning success against Leicester, but the lad was thrown in at the deep end and is perhaps not quite ready.
If I was Webbo and didn’t get the nod for the next game, I must say, I would be getting a bit twitchy as to whether the gaffer rates me or not.
It is a shame that his career has been somewhat blighted by his injury record, but nevertheless, if RDZ doesn’t see him in his plans, I can see him being in demand from a number of clubs.
Hopefully its nothing more than giving him a bit more time to get up to speed/match fitness etc. It also gave game time to VH to see if he was ready or not. He did ok in the general play - was just shown up a bit for the goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here