Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Webster and Welbeck injury updates?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not news as such, but Welbz was in the training pics on the club website today and I couldn't see Webster.
Yeah and when the players made their good luck wishes to Ali Mac, Welbeck was in it (suggesting he is on the same schedule as the rest of the group) while Webster was nowhere to be seen ( = possibly locked up in some gym or something).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Well l hope that they are, it feels like it's been many months since we last played a game, though of course it's been nothing like that long in reality.
They both came off injured in the friendly against Aston Villa we played a couple of weeks ago in Dubai. Webster hasn't been seen since in any media the club have put out hence the concern about his fitness. Welbeck has been in the video the club did wishing Ali Mac good luck for the WC final and has been seen in training ground photos so hopefully he's ready to go.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Don’t think Websters is to serious, not requiring an operation or anything at least from what I’ve heard from someone who knows

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Webster is done for the season. Only 21 games left. 7 to get fit, 7 on the bench ready to play but Levi keeps him out then only 7 left and he would need all of them to shake off the rust, so couldn't be risked. I don't think he is a quick enough thinker for DeZerbi ball unfortunately. Nor do I think he fits in to this fast moving team DeZerbi has created. Feel sorry for the guy as he has suddenly become utterly injury prone.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We are a better side with Colwill instead of Webster. Less errors and giving the ball away cheaply. A peak webster is still an asset but he often is a liability when returning from injury.

Signing Colwill permanently would be a coup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here