Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Weather for the Arsenal game....

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If the heavens open walking to and from the game tomorrow I might get a large bin bag and cut a hole in it for my head and slip it on. At least I will be dry. I lost my withdean poncho years ago. :)
Cormac McCarthy’s climate change novel (The Road) wasn’t so far off. This still, taken from the film, mirrors NSC’s Tom Hark Preston Park taking a stroll in Preston Park earlier today:

02D86AF2-8A49-407B-B542-8161EC8D1C32.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Put mine on a few days ago …. need to check if it sold.

There’ll be Arsenal everywhere, emboldened by their renaissance 15 games.
There was Utd everywhere when we last played them at tAMEX, they got more obvious the longer the game went on. 🤣

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Couldn’t you have just started a thread slating our support some other way rather than using the weather front?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just got back from Burgess Hill driving range which was a little choppy to say that the least. If things don’t improve luckily we don’t play hoof ball

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
To be quite honest whatever the weather Gods throw at us tomorrow evening, it will feel like a walk in the park to those of us who regularly braved the tsunami like conditions of the south stand at Withdean, where it absolutely always seemed to be raining.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Was ok in the end. Didn’t get rained on at all.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm guessing by the weather it's another home game.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The rain will have ceased before the game, in fact probably early enough for a dry journey for most locals as well.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The rain will have ceased before the game, in fact probably early enough for a dry journey for most locals as well.
Good news for the Liverpool supporters tonight then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here