• Total voters

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
stock-photo-8379158-man-covered-in-paint.jpg
?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Remember, to also sing that very gay "we hate palace more than you" song.

Also when you are the back of the queue start that age old fav "I'm forever blowing bubbles"- thos at the front will love you forever

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Also in the 'away cage' to the station please sing 'You're Not Scary Anymore', but as soon as you get into the mixed queue, zip your jacket up and do not say a thing.

There's a good chap.

Which station do they shepherd you too and do all away fans have to use this cage even if you want to use a different station?

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
I dont wear colours to away games since I was about 15 and got a major hiding on a train back after losing to Swansea over the xmas period about 12 years ago.

Two black eyes at yule time, I looked like a fcuking Panda around the xmas table........."Cracker?" "Fcuk off"!

:eek:

Also as others have pointed out, the pub factor also, just more hassle than it's worth if you ask me.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Woops

Last edited:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
[ Originally Posted by watsongooal
Also when you are the back of the queue start that age old fav "I'm forever blowing bubbles"- thos at the front will love you forever
QUOTE=Uncle Buck;5208464]I like that one. Must remember to do it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

At least this time it won't be 3 days after a Millwall fan was stabbed by West Ham.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Apart from one match in the 70s, I think we have had a pretty good relationship with Millwall supporters.
Was quite impressed when 'Treatment' formed a human pyramid so people could climb into the West Stand upper
to beat the crap out of somebody for throwing stuff at them.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Still a fair few idiots living in the 1980's in Millwall, last visit there was a lot of pushing and shoving getting into the station and a significant minority wanted a scrap. As we will beat them tomorrow I'd probably leave the colours at home, they will be in a bad mood afterwards..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here