The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
image.jpeg:whistle:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Why do people go to the gym without a hat on, then put one on whilst in there?

Is in sunny INSIDE the gym?

And talking of the gym/baseball hats, there was a young lad in the changing rooms the other day. Spent a good 15 minutes doing his hair, gel - hair dryer, each strand placed immaculately. He then proceeds to put a baseball cap on his head. Backwards.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Attachments

• 99CEB073-3EA6-44B0-8EF3-4F5755C78C54_mw1024_s_n.jpg
    99CEB073-3EA6-44B0-8EF3-4F5755C78C54_mw1024_s_n.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 835

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I think the same about car drivers wearing baseball caps, or hoodies.

Don't their cars have heaters etc?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
When wearing a baseball cap indoors can be very costly.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/08/marine-baseball-cap/

“Marines get back from Afghanistan and they think they are war heroes and the rules don’t apply. I was in Bastion for four months running the pax terminal. I didn’t feel like a hero, why should they?”

Erickson felt like the whole commissary was looking at him and he didn’t know why.

“Sergeant Major just started chewing my [expletive], telling me to take off my [expletive] hat. He told me I am a disgrace to the legacy of the Marines heroic past."

According to the terms of Erickson’s administrative separation board, he is to receive a general discharge resulting, among other things, in a loss of his GI Bill benefits. “That is the worst part. I can get work. But I wanted to go back to school to become a teacher. Unfortunately, I have to feed my family while footing the school bill. I may just have to give up on that dream all together.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here