'Wear an old band t-shirt to work day' Friday 28/11/14

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
By pure coincidence I am wearing an old Giant Sand t shirt today and technically I'm working.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
One after I think. They had the bomber stage set though.

I think you'll find it was the Ace of Spades tour. I have still got mine at home , more than a little snug. Funny how they shrink over the decades .
4 nights at Hammy O.
I always wear an old band t shirt to work on a Friday . Ironically , not knowing about this today , I am wearing an old Adam West Batman logo t shirt.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
An avid 6 Music listener for years, I've begun switching it off more and more because the amount of waffle seems to be increasing all the time and all the endless talk of the 'wear an old band t-shirt to work' of late isn't helping. Just play some f/ing music why don't you, no one gives a s**t about John Stevens from Lincs phoning in/emailing in about going into his job as an insurance salesman wearing a homemade 1987 It's Immaterial t-shirt for fark's ache! (rant over)

I agree there is a lot of corporate speak on 6Music, but as I'm up before 6am., I get over the trauma by having BBC Breakfast TV on silent, while listening to the DAB, and sit there while Carol the Scots weather lady's humongous bosom fills my widescreen TV with its magnitude!

A 'soapy' from her would be most welcome, it has to be said :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports