Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Weak Premier League

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think that every season the Championship gets harder and the Premiership gets weaker.
It's a big effort to get there, but once there some start to back pedal.

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
I think apart from a couple of teams the Premiership is very strong. If you took the top three sides in the Championship currently and put them against the current Premier league bottom three I believe that the Premier League teams would win all the games.

People forgot that the teams who were relegated last season from the Premier League were so because they were not good enough. I notice the team leading the Championship is currently one of those sides says alot about the so called strengh in the Championship.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Todays BIG game is Burnley v Watford

Yep.

Sky are obliged to show each team x number of times, so they're basically killing two birds with one stone early in the season (when viewing figures are lower) by showing a couple of the teams nobody wants to watch in one go. The same happened the previous week with Palace v (was it?) West Brom.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not sure it's fair to lump Watford in with the dross. Small club yes but a decent team and a very good manager. Unlike Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here