Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Won!!!

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
:eek:

We dominated large chunks of the game as we always do when we come to Withdean, but this time actually got the 3 points!!! :clap:

Have to say it was quite a pleasurable day, especially because the rain held off for once!

I thourght the Cardiff fans were quiet but seen a few mentioned that are singing was good?!?

Any views?

Bloooooooooooooobirds.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
go :sheep:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Merthyr Tydfil would beat us right now, don't get too excited, you wont get many easier three points this season.

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
In fairness, I thought that you looked a half decent side and deserved the 3 points on the day. The return leg will hopefully be a closer thing.

:wave:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Singing was good first half, non existant in the second (even before the equaliser) until you scored

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
you lot were better than us and we failed to deal with jerome and ricketts. we were nearly at our worst today and jason koumas is a terrific signing for u lot and you'll do well. good luck to you, you beat us fair and square.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Koumas was the difference between you and us today.

You deserved the win :angry: :)

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
You moan about the 'gay' chants being boring all the time, yet go on about the sheep shagged malarky?!?

Don't you notice it doesn't bother us? Thus us singing about sheep and how "we shag 'em, you eat 'em"

May not get another easier 3 points, but we're at the right end of the table and I'm well happy!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
ccfcwelshlad said:
You moan about the 'gay' chants being boring all the time, yet go on about the sheep shagged malarky?!?

Don't you notice it doesn't bother us? Thus us singing about sheep and how "we shag 'em, you eat 'em"

May not get another easier 3 points, but we're at the right end of the table and I'm well happy!

Youve got two players on todays evidence that will on their own keep you well above relegation. Koumas & Jerome - think yourselves lucky.

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
Just seen the offical stats! you had more of the ball, we however had 9 shots on target to your one! Think as you say we had the players whom when they had the ball at their feet were able to create, which unfortunatly (well maybe not so much today!) you haven't.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
ccfcwelshlad said:

You deserved the win today - we were pants. As for the singing, loved the "I'd rather shag a sheep than poof". Great to hear something vaguely original.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
ccfcwelshlad said:

That just shows your comfortable with your sexuality..

.. nothing wrong with that.

:lolol: Well played by the way

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
ccfcwelshlad said:

To be honest, the gay stuff, doesn't bother us ! (just ask my wife and kids)

Let's face it. I bet many of you don't even have sex with sheep! (seriously)

We were waiting to sing 2-1 to the nancy boys but you scored out of turn!

ccfcwelshlad said:

Yeah, fair play, good day for you. I hope you will be expecting a walk-over in November because we do have what it takes to wipe the smile off your face :)

ccfcwelshlad said:
Just seen the offical stats! you had more of the ball, we however had 9 shots on target to your one! Think as you say we had the players whom when they had the ball at their feet were able to create, which unfortunatly (well maybe not so much today!) you haven't.

Spot on - we had a lot of possession in your final third but were absolutely useless in exploiting it. But don't think we won't learn the lessons :thumbsup:

ccfcwelshlad said:

I quite like the gay chants:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here