Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Will Play You Next Season. We Are Going Up.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I am so bullish at the mo re our team and McGhee is going to take you nowhere.

We will play you again next season and once again you will learn respect.

Spirit of Scotty Mac!

Up the O's!

Lets all laugh at sarfend!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well done on your 89th minute winner at home to Rochdale. You must be absolutely thrilled at this sort of promotion form.

If we do stay down I'd quite like to see you promoted - another local game and another rare chance to outnumber the home support in their own back yard. Always nice to see.

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Out numbered??? You only got 7k in tyhe first. We would get double that........

7k in the first? Massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You know why we only get 7 thousand twatty, stop trying to wind people up, it doesn't work.

BTW Looks like Ling isn't doing a bad job up there, you won't go up though, not this season anyway.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I was winding up simster. He is a bit of a twat.

I think we might make play offs. Winning is a habit and all that. Do you really think McGhee is the answer? I dont. Kinnear was your answer....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
WATFORD O said:
I was winding up simster. He is a bit of a twat.

Bit harsh, twatty. You're the one coming on here giving it large with your team in the bottom half of the basement division (for the 10th year running).

And it wasn't a very good wind up, was it? In all honesty, how many do you think you'd average in division 1?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Ahhh, the return of WATFORD O - the moment we have been waiting for.

Where ya bin, did you get a pizza delivery round so you could save up to watch the 'O's?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think McGhee will do the job he has been employed to do by Knight ie take us up. He has done it twice before and seems confident of doing it again.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
your right , we will go to brisbane road , but only during our fa cup run , when were (hopefully) back in div 1 !

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Hammondis quaility. f*** knows what he's doing at your tinpot club:lolol:

Oh and Simster, apologies for calling you a twat.....that was far to nice!

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Id rather be playing Crystal Palace next season

The way things are going that would only happen if we missed out on promotion

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Albion Dan said:
Why the f*** is Hammond on loan to that shower??? We could do with him at the moment!

I think it's to inspire him to make it at the Albion. It's a brief look at what would happen to him if he fcuks his career up with us.

"Look at where all the failed footballers go, you don't want that to be you for 10 years son."

WATFORD O said:
Hammondis quaility. f*** knows what he's doing at your tinpot club:lolol:

Oh and Simster, apologies for calling you a twat.....that was far to nice!

But I can't even uderstand why he's at you're even tinnier tintin pot club.

From 2 weeks time the Oriibents are sliding down to the conference, when its only true quality comes back home.

Stumpy Tim

Seriously though, why is Hammond at Borient? We obviously in need of midfielders & he's getting rave reviews. I thought he didn't look out of place in the First Division.

Twatty. You're a dork. Let's leave it that

WATFORD O said:
I am so bullish at the mo re our team and McGhee is going to take you nowhere.

We will play you again next season and once again you will learn respect.

Spirit of Scotty Mac!

Up the O's!

Lets all laugh at sarfend!

"Bullish" eh wetfart ? Bullshit more like - and thanks for your McGee prediction as you have been traditionally totally wrong on a consistent basis for many seasons now!

As for respect - I think we spanked some into your rubbish on our way to ruling over the division as CHAMPIONS, stepping on the stunned carcass of useless orient as we leapt up the league!
We outsung and outplayed you at your place - so remember YOUR lesson schoolgirl O and don't get above your lowly station again. :lolol:

WATFORD O said:
I am so homosexual at the mo re our team in the showers and McGhee is going to spank us again one day in my dreams as we never get anywhere in any cup.

I will play with myself next season and once again I will learn to respect the BHA masterclass.

Spirit of Scummy Wank!

Up my son's Orifice !

We'll soon be extinct.
Lets all laugh at orients end !

:lolol: @ :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here