Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We will lose out on our no.1 target to palace!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As a Brighton based Geordie - PLEASE let this be true!!!!
Why is being a Brighton based Geordie relevant to wanting Pardew to go to Palace? Are you a Newcastle fan that doesn't like him?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When you look at the list of the candidates only Pulis and Sherwood stand out as winners. Houghton would bore you to death whilst the others don't have a club because their shite.

WHY do so many people keep calling Hughton Houghton ?? Baffling.

I've only heard of one Houghton in my life, and I'm sure dear old Ray ain't in the running.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
WHY do so many people keep calling Hughton Houghton ?? Baffling.

I've only heard of one Houghton in my life, and I'm sure dear old Ray ain't in the running.

I have some inlaws called Houghton but they haven't any footballing qualifications.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Certainly some merit in your comments regarding the options open to Pulis. But I wouldn't rule out the possibility he might come here. There's nothing like winning or avoiding relegation to add esteem to ones CV. I believe Pulis to be cute with his managerial choices. Of the options you quoted I think BHA has the greatest chance of success, be it in a lower league.
He might consider being seen to save a Championship team gives more kudos than failing with a Prem team...just a thought.

Here's hoping! The other thing possibly as an advantage may be the relationship that he could have with Bloom rather than the chairman at the other clubs mentioned; hairdo at Palace, Tan at Cardiff, Thai person at Leicester, interference from Pearce at West Brom etc - my only concern on this front is Barber. I wonder how that relationship would work, as that will be the day to day one that any manager will have here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here