Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We will get promoted this season!!!!!!!!!!!!

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
Haven't replaced Upson, bridge or David yet... And can we really go the summer keeping hold of bridcutt...

Time will tell but until we do I don't see any better than 8th-10th. Fully Expect Reading/QPR to win the league with Wigan, Leicester, Bolton, Charlton and Forest challenging.

I can see Brighton, Watford, Blackburn and Ipswich having good spells but as we know its a very difficult league.

Just my opinion which could and hopefully will be very different come the close of the transfer window...

I agree we haven't replaced anyone yet but we have to give oscar a bit of time! The guy has only been in a week so he needs to evaluate whats he's got and then can go out and bring in new recruits. All in all I'm optimistic about our chances next season

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have every Belief that this season will be the best season that we've witnessed watching the Albion Ever
Under new boss OSCAR GARCIA THE SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR after watching today's pre season warm up against Whitehawk I'm buzzing ABSOLUTELY BUZZING with anticipation for the new season to begin I will be bouncing this thread next may when were champions
Do others feel my optimism?:drink:

I can't believe people still do this, after all this time.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
To post so optomistically at 00.37 suggests some serious imbibing had taken place BUT i will go along with it,Champions in waiting.
:lolol:
The funny thing was I was so drunk last night when I woke up this morning and looked on NSC I didn't even know(or remember) I'd started this thread, gonna stick with my drunken prediction though :clap2:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Nailed on as Champions. Albion and QPR promoted. New found optimism at the club with Oscar, same passing game but better attacking approach. No doubts.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Depends on who we get in as i still feel we are missing at least 5 or more players eg left back, center back, big strong center midfielder as i feel most teams in our league have got one and i feel we are light weight in the midfield and maybe an creative midfield player as i feel we need one in tight games.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
To give Gus credit he did a fantastic job at being predictable and it almost worked. Most teams tactics were to just pressurise us so I am hoping that we give them a few more surprises to think about next season.

Just looking forward to seeing if Oscar can raise our squads game on an individual and team basis.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I feel we may win more games under Oscar. I can not see us drawing so many games. We stand to lose more games with his style of play so hopefully by winning half of those drawn games it will put us right up there.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
:lolol:
The funny thing was I was so drunk last night when I woke up this morning and looked on NSC I didn't even know(or remember) I'd started this thread, gonna stick with my drunken prediction though :clap2:

Please stay drunk for the entire season and make it happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here