Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We WILL finish top 6

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I still think it's possible although Hull City are going to be a tough nut to crack, given their good league position and Steve Bruce knows this division well. Bit of a bogey team and haven't scored against them after a few recent meetings.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I personally think we could (with a full settled first 11 and a few) make 2nd spot still....but things need to click and quickly.. we are not strong enough as a complete squad though.

C

CT1

Of course we'll make the play offs! That much is obvious but i'm not sure if we can win them

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Poyet, in my view, is a good manager - but not a great one.

He is not a born leader, and he has no leaders on the pitch. I'm getting tired of hearing about players needing "game time" or not being match fit or being one game short of full fitness. We always seem to be "one piece short of the jigsaw" or waiting for this player or that player to come back. The starting 11 is never settled and even during games it seems to be work in progress as he tinkers at the margins. Too many peripheral Latino Carlos Kickaballs with no bollocks.

Give us a solid spine - Goalkeeper, centreback, centre midfield and centre forward who show up and put in a shift week in week out and let's go from there. Too many powder puffs poncing about on big money and essentially going missing when the going gets tough.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We can still make the play offs , I'm only going to Forest and Leeds away. I've done 5 away games this season resulting in a dismal 3 points. With that kind of jinx I'm not going to Middlesbrough , Bolton or Barnsley to give the boys a chance of picking up 9 points. :lol:

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Not a chance it's all about March 17 now, the only thing I think will be worth shouting for, almost but not quite this season, 7th or 8th place finish.

next two games are crucial my heart says yes but i think we have to take 6 pts from them otherwise the pts gap will be to big now blackburn have gone ahead of us as well our overall record for poyet s tenture of beating teams above us isnt great even in league 1 but the fat lady not singing yet be happy with a top 8 finish just hope boton wolves and bham might haunt us this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here