Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We will do it!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've got a really sneaky feeling we will do it on Sunday. Sipping on a cobra waiting for a Friday night curry has made me optimistic for Sunday. Can't wait to be at the ipro cheering on the boys. Who else believes? UTA

Good man.

We did it at Forest, we can do it at Derby.

We have an Underdog's Chance, and a Fool's Hope.

And this could be our year.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Got to be honest and say that I've got a better feeling about Sunday Than I had leading up to last night, I don't want to tempt fate and say what I honestly think is going to happen, but it may need 5 a piece towards the end, and Brighton buses could travel down the M23 in buoyant mood. PLEASE!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Derby supporters in Hotel I stayed at in Brighton last night were saying some Derby have already booked their Wembley hotel.

Would love to beat them Sunday.

Incidentally they thought Brighton should have won and they weren't just being nice as they were talking amongst themselves and I was just earwigging!

The stars are aligning.

Complacent over confidence from fans.
Hotels booked.
Que Sera Sera sang by away supporters.

A team given no chance away from home, needing a win...

So who is this year's Wilf Zaha ? ???

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Let's remain positive we are still in the game enjoy it. All those going to Derby please sing your hearts out so we can hear you on the TV .:albion2:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I reckon as well that watching queens crap rangers v we gun tonight the winner between US and darby will be going up to the premiership.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Oh - trust them even to **** that up too.

Laughing stock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here