Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We were good today, but Yeovil by far the WORST side we have faced this season...

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I feel very sorry for those bumpkins that made a long journey up to see one of the worst sides that have ever graced the Withdean. They looked like a pub side and were lucky we didnt put EIGHT past them.

If we finish below them this season then we should be ashamed, however I feel that a corner has very much been turned....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They were pathetic really, resorted to bully boy tactics that failed miserably.

Mind you they did have laydee in the dug out

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Totally agree, Yeovil were complete DROSS, I just hope the luck has changed for us after today as some of the luck Yeovil were gettin today was pretty bad. Lets hope they have taken that 'bad luck' orf our hands!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Oh yea and thats not to say we were bad, we put in a 'decent' performance, nothing to get too carried away with though. Just hope we can somehow get outta this mess!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This season?? I'd go so far as to say they're arguably the worst side ever to play at Withdean, only surpassed by, let's see, Carlisle the day they should have been fighting relegation but didn't seem that bothered, Exeter, the game they had about 12 players booked, and, er, us. On many occasions.

No guts, no pride, no talent. Watching their defence was like an action replay of every goal we've conceded this season. From goalkeeper to strikers, they were utterly inept, and frankly we could have picked a few random supporters out of the crowd to play and I'd still have fancied their chances of cutting straight through the YTFC defence.

Good work, Nathan.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
On the Yeovil messageboard, one person said that they thought they were the better team today, and the scoreline flattered us:lolol:

Perspective says that Yeovil were poor - but as a practice match, there was some encouraging play from us. Great to see our players having a dig, getting into scoring positions, and not afraid to hang onto the ball a bit more rather than lump it forward with a prayer.

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
They are in denial - Yeovil are on their way down. They got rid of their greatest asset, a man called Russell Slade. I can't wait to go to work on Monday with three Yeovil season ticket holders on my staff and at last my son can hold his head up high. 5 nil to the Albion!!!!
:yahoo::ascarf:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Will feel happier when we've next beat a non-Yeovil side ie one that actually troubles our dodgy defence.

Having said that, Russell Slade must feel like he's won the lottery in that he's been gifted the classiest set of signings ever likely to fall into his lap anytime ever. Oh, and a set of fans that instinctively LOVE him :thumbsup:

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Perspective says that Yeovil were poor - but as a practice match, there was some encouraging play from us. Great to see our players having a dig, getting into scoring positions, and not afraid to hang onto the ball a bit more rather than lump it forward with a prayer.

Sence !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here