Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We underestimated our caravan dwelling neighbours

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
And you're fifth but we all know your be dropping down to your rightful place in mid-table soon enough! Bolton and Forest are both top 6 sides, you know it deep down. We BATTERED Forest, anyone of their fans will admit that. Your point about Watford shows you know f*** all about Palace. There was no Blake, Bolasie, Moritz, Delaney, Goodwillie, Murray, Gabbidon, McCarthy or Williams that day, it was a complete shadow to the side that has gone on this fantastic run.

Quite like that our 'rightful place' in the mind of the standard frothing-mouthed myopic palace fuckwit has now been designated mid-championship rather than League One. Looks like we're making progress. Also slightly amused by the comment in that apparently we have a rightful place in mid-championship... isn't this the set of fans who delight in telling us they've not been demoted from the top 2 leagues in 30 years? they sure as f*** haven't spent too much of that in the top 1. Rightful place? Somewhere about in the middle then, season after season? Have a think.

Other general issues: currently we all seem preoccupied with Goalkeeper ability willy waving. Please note -

1) Do not say 'all fans in the champ would say he is better', this is completely pathetic. Very few opposition fans would take time to rub either of our f***ing collective perineums.
2) Can we be f***ing mature about it and say we likely have two of the best keepers? Without getting sad and desperate? Yes I think it suggests a rather limited mind to suggest that a keeper of 30 who was scouted to be Manchester United's number 2 is inferior to a goalkeeper that all of the premiership has mysteriously failed to buy - but notice how I express it without making myself look a tit. I have backed my arguments with evidence.

Eagle_83 - TCB although charming in his own miserable way is a well known miserabilist and doom-peddlar. You prove little with quoting him.

Which I suppose brings (hypocritically) to the issue of who dives more. Both teams have players who will simulate to gain an advantage. Shall we stop being such f***ing children about it?

In general: Palace, you are one point above us. Mind the gap? Grow f***ing up. This board is now swarming with palace, and the bbs away which has been slow all season is suddenly a bustling hive of cackling superiority. I know it's a rivalry and the banter can be fun - but only when there is a touch of class. I guess that is hard for some to achieve.

finally i don't like bbs - the posters in the away end will only refrain from being utterly ignorant, nasty spiteful cockbags when you deign to blatantly climb up their arses, as alas some bhafc fans can be seen doing over there - all in the aim of having a sensible conversation. it's not worth it if you ask me. intelligent, amusing and reasonable posters such as mellotron and easy ten are lambasted over there for just that - their intelligence, wit and sense of fair-mindedness. sad.

i may sound like a patronising cock - it's because i am. But some of you need to f***ing grow up and sort it the f*** out.

Last edited:

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Quite like that our 'rightful place' in the mind of the standard frothing-mouthed myopic palace fuckwit has now been designated mid-championship rather than League One. Looks like we're making progress. Also slightly amused by the comment in that apparently we have a rightful place in mid-championship... isn't this the set of fans who delight in telling us they've not been demoted from the top 2 leagues in 30 years? they sure as f*** haven't spent too much of that in the top 1. Rightful place? Somewhere about in the middle then, season after season? Have a think.

Other general issues: currently we all seem preoccupied with Goalkeeper ability willy waving. Please note -

1) Do not say 'all fans in the champ would say he is better', this is completely pathetic. Very few opposition fans would take time to rub either of our f***ing collective perineums.
2) Can we be f***ing mature about it and say we likely have two of the best keepers? Without getting sad and desperate? Yes I think it suggests a rather limited mind to suggest that a keeper of 30 who was scouted to be Manchester United's number 2 is inferior to a goalkeeper that all of the premiership has mysteriously failed to buy - but notice how I express it without making myself look a tit. I have backed my arguments with evidence.

Eagle_83 - TCB although charming in his own miserable way is a well known miserabilist and doom-peddlar. You prove little with quoting him.

Which I suppose brings (hypocritically) to the issue of who dives more. Both teams have players who will simulate to gain an advantage. Shall we stop being such f***ing children about it?

In general: Palace, you are one point above us. Mind the gap? Grow f***ing up. This board is now swarming with palace, and the bbs away which has been slow all season is suddenly a bustling hive of cackling superiority. I know it's a rivalry and the banter can be fun - but only when there is a touch of class. I guess that is hard for some to achieve.

finally i don't like bbs - the posters in the away end will only refrain from being utterly ignorant, nasty spiteful cockbags when you deign to blatantly climb up their arses, as alas some bhafc fans can be seen doing over there - all in the aim of having a sensible conversation. it's not worth it if you ask me. intelligent, amusing and reasonable posters such as mellotron and easy ten are lambasted over there for just that - their intelligence, wit and sense of fair-mindedness. sad.

i may sound like a patronising cock - it's because i am. But some of you need to f***ing grow up and sort it the f*** out.
At last, someone talking sense!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Gearing up to be a top season, I for one love the fact that we are close on points with our biggest rivals, let hope we are battling out for a playoff place with them come the end of the season.

Isn't this the exact reason we have rivalries........ bring it on I say.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Sorry terry boy, were people on here saying he was a no good sulky waster a few weeks back, now you think he would be your saviour...priceless!!!

Yes, people who know nothing about football were saying those things. Not me. Gus has not got a clue when it comes to strikers.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Gearing up to be a top season, I for one love the fact that we are close on points with our biggest rivals, let hope we are battling out for a playoff place with them come the end of the season.

Isn't this the exact reason we have rivalries........ bring it on I say.

Spot on

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
All I'm going to say is, the games between us and you this season are going to be huge. I think we are all going to enjoy them. I genuinely think if you had kept Glenn and him and CMS where playing together you would be in the top 2.

Thissssss.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Do you have any evidence for that, or are you just spouting it because you hope it's true?

Nope, thought not. We won't be selling anyone in January, and if we're still in a good position we may well add to our squad.

By the way, I really don't know how you can look at "the make up of both squads" and think you're superior. We've got a better keeper, better forwards and a better midfield. The only you've got at the moment is a better defense. And attendances, obviously. I'm sure that those will be a great consolation to you.

Better goalkeeper? Dream on you sausage

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Palace play a bit like Stoke though. Effective % play.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Palace play a bit like Stoke though. Effective % play.

Spoken like someone who hasn't seen us play this season. I'm fairly sure we have only scored from one set piece this season. We take short corners and free kicks most of the time.

Our style of play is very unlike Stoke's. We don't play long ball as we don't have that sort of team, we use quick, passing football to get the ball to our wingers who to beat their markers with pace and skill.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
just a little retort for a dingleberry named 'heb' something or other, who was kind enough to take an excerpt from my above post and have a little pop at it over in bbs - i can't be bothered to register there ta -

you are a first class clown mate. your posts are singularly unintelligent and without a doubt the most violently bitter and pathetically myopic to be found. you are not in a position to claim anything about anyone. you are a moron. i have never seen any class from you at all. you are a loser. probably impotent too. honestly. a laughing stock. not even your own fans on bbs bother to really interact with you. notice your post was ignored? maybe this is why you are so full of vitriolic, classless shit?

no sly dig at fur cough - i have just seen the too-high-watermark of where you lot need to have someone ingratiate themselves to you to not be subjected to unreasonable abuse. you don't like easy ten nor mellotron because they are intelligent, it shows in their writing, so you claim they are a variety of things which they aren't. funny how you all climb up VHA's arsehole with pathetic gusto because he shares some quality of writing with the albion posters you cannot help but utterly hate, as that red mist descends yet again and blacks out the modest portion of critical faculties which you were 'blessed' with... VHA is the most intellectually dishonest, obsequious and smarmy knob-rag i have encountered in a long lifetime of encountering passive-aggressive, bitter, c*nts :bigwave:

nb. interesting true fact: aint even mad :lolol:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wow, what a top Malcolm Tucker-esq BLAST from [MENTION=14457]JonathanLivingstonSeagull[/MENTION] - cheers for the kind remarks chap.

The eternal repeated binfests on the BBS away end about Admins and Attendences do get a bit dull, so I tend to dip in and out, but its oddly addictive arguing the toss and defending BHA against the outrageous slings and arrows and utter GUFF they come out with about our club. Its all part of a big immature and utterly futile game I suppose. Some clearly take it more seriously than others though.

Like you, I find it impossible to get "mad" over an interbob messageboard, but there does seem to be some bitter, angry folk over there.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wow, what a top Malcolm Tucker-esq BLAST from [MENTION=14457]JonathanLivingstonSeagull[/MENTION] - cheers for the kind remarks chap.

The eternal repeated binfests on the BBS away end about Admins and Attendences do get a bit dull, so I tend to dip in and out, but its oddly addictive arguing the toss and defending BHA against the outrageous slings and arrows and utter GUFF they come out with about our club. Its all part of a big immature and utterly futile game I suppose. Some clearly take it more seriously than others though.

Like you, I find it impossible to get "mad" over an interbob messageboard, but there does seem to be some bitter, angry folk over there.

I think it whiles away the time Easy and should never be taken too seriously. Bit like here really.

Last edited:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

Holy smokes, you need take a chill pill and stop being so angry. Grrrrrrrrr, grrrrrrrrrr, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Spoken like someone who hasn't seen us play this season. I'm fairly sure we have only scored from one set piece this season. We take short corners and free kicks most of the time.

Our style of play is very unlike Stoke's. We don't play long ball as we don't have that sort of team, we use quick, passing football to get the ball to our wingers who to beat their markers with pace and skill.

You are joking, right ?

Based on last season it is still % play, battling type of football, but winning the second ball is what makes Palace a danger. And then a long raking ball wide stretching the opposing defence. This ups the tempo of the game and makes Palace a difficult challenge and the opposition have to be careful, that's all.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Cant be bovered to read the last 11 pages----I assume your talking about the fecking waste of spaces parked at Wild Park for the tenth time this year. Another £10,000 to fecking clear up after them. Yes I do know this has nothing to do with the original post but I need to get it off my chest :rant:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Cant be bovered to read the last 11 pages----I assume your talking about the fecking waste of spaces parked at Wild Park for the tenth time this year. Another £10,000 to fecking clear up after them. Yes I do know this has nothing to do with the original post but I need to get it off my chest :rant:

THOSE pikeys will STEAL anything, EVEN your coat FROM the back of a CHAIR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here