GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yeah, feel free. I am almost as surprised as you to see our turnaround! But, hey-ho...............

I am flabbaghasted (who cares for spelling) still this is why i really only pay attention to tables after say 12 games plus and even then it's only a guide..

You've scored 1 shit goal in 3 games, pipe down. Try playing Bolton, Wolves or Forest rather than Barnsley, Millwall and Ipswich then i think you might start letting a few in.

You twat - two of those teams are in the bottom half of the league - and one of them you couldn't beat with 10 men at home. How did you go against Watford ?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Which team has the best defensive record in all three of the Football Leagues ?

You are missing the point. The best defensive record is all about the defence as a whole. Not about the goalkeeper. The best GK in the division is (imo) Julian Speroni.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You are missing the point. The best defensive record is all about the defence as a whole. Not about the goalkeeper. The best GK in the division is (imo) Julian Speroni.

That's the English way-the way we always fail

Our team defends by keeping possession

His name is Julian Speroni. Most fans of Championship clubs would call him the best GK in the division.

Would he be the goalkeeper that has let in 17 goals in 10 league games?

Guess the name of the team & keeper who has the best defensive record in the three Football Leagues ?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
I am flabbaghasted (who cares for spelling) still this is why i really only pay attention to tables after say 12 games plus and even then it's only a guide..

Great! If this makes you happy then that's fine with me. Let's look at it in two games time. We have Scumwall and Barnsley....6 points. Who do you have?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
We have had a blip in form due to injuries to our creative forward players.
Palace have had a blip in form due to a feel good factor running through the caravan site that the government have decided to not levy v.a.t at 20% on static homes and keeping it at 5%
seriously, we have played 10 games and is far too early to look at the league table. The scummers were above us early doors last season and look how far ahead we finished above them at the end. And this was after we had 2 patches of ten games without a win. This will not be repeated this term

With all respect you have not see Kuszczak . He has been outstanding this season and the reason why we have the best defensive record in all three Football Leagues in very much down to him as well as backfour - he has made some world class saves. Only an idiot would try and argue that Speroni is currently better at the moment - look at the facts/stats.

Speroni is good and was the reason we didn't beat you at Selhurst last season but Kuszczak is better.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Great! If this makes you happy then that's fine with me. Let's look at it in two games time. We have Scumwall and Barnsley....6 points. Who do you have?

Middlesbrough at home and a side with a more flabbergasting turnaround than you Leicester Away 2 games to raise our game i would like all 6 points and i genuinely feel we could get them

We have had a blip in form due to injuries to our creative forward players.
Palace have had a blip in form due to a feel good factor running through the caravan site that the government have decided to not levy v.a.t at 20% on static homes and keeping it at 5%
seriously, we have played 10 games and is far too early to look at the league table. The scummers were above us early doors last season and look how far ahead we finished above them at the end. And this was after we had 2 patches of ten games without a win. This will not be repeated this term

Well said Rowley however the slum dwellers cannot see it - only time will reveal it to them.

You can't beat Millwall at home and you lose at Oakwell - 3 points at best. Whereas we have Boro & leicester and should match you which will give you league bragging points for another month. Make the most of it because it won't last.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
No , we have over estimated Barnes and Dicker neither are good enough if Gus is seriously pushing for promotion
Who's we. I haven't :lol: But what do I know. 90% of NSC think Barnes is better than CMS, and Barnes is much better than Murray :rotfl: so why are we struggling without a shit player like CMS and how are Palace riding high with a shit player like Murray..... I just can't work it out :lol:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
You twat - two of those teams are in the bottom half of the league - and one of them you couldn't beat with 10 men at home. How did you go against Watford ?

And you're fifth but we all know your be dropping down to your rightful place in mid-table soon enough! Bolton and Forest are both top 6 sides, you know it deep down. We BATTERED Forest, anyone of their fans will admit that. Your point about Watford shows you know f*** all about Palace. There was no Blake, Bolasie, Moritz, Delaney, Goodwillie, Murray, Gabbidon, McCarthy or Williams that day, it was a complete shadow to the side that has gone on this fantastic run.

Last edited:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
With all respect you have not see Kuszczak . He has been outstanding this season and the reason why we have the best defensive record in all three Football Leagues in very much down to him as well as backfour - he has made some world class saves. Only an idiot would try and argue that Speroni is currently better at the moment - look at the facts/stats.

Speroni is good and was the reason we didn't beat you at Selhurst last season but Kuszczak is better.

yeah, maybe we are getting into my willie is bigger than yours here. But Speroni is still better!! :lolol:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
You can't beat Millwall at home and you lose at Oakwell - 3 points at best. Whereas we have Boro & leicester and should match you which will give you league bragging points for another month. Make the most of it because it won't last.

Hmm..Boro & Leicester eh? :lol:

Lads, look, I really don't care who you have. You are still failing to understand how strong we are now. It really doesn't matter who we are both playing. Get used to it. For some reason we are now the REAL DEAL. Superb signings and a change in management philosophy have done the trick.
You really will be in our wake for the whole season.
See you in December weeds.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Well said Rowley however the slum dwellers cannot see it - only time will reveal it to them.

Why thank you sir, let's give them their due, they did well to only concede 3 goals at home to burnley, C.M.S, Vicente, crofts and Lopez will be licking their lips at the prospect of our December 1st meet up. And I'm pretty sure the defence will cope with whatever THEY can throw at us.
But, as they say talk is cheap, we shall see in about 7 weeks time.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why thank you sir, let's give them their due, they did well to only concede 3 goals at home to burnley, C.M.S, Vicente, crofts and Lopez will be licking their lips at the prospect of our December 1st meet up. And I'm pretty sure the defence will cope with whatever THEY can throw at us.
But, as they say talk is cheap, we shall see in about 7 weeks time.

Don't wish to wish my life away (yes i am confused by that line too) still i can't wait,i hope we both have our top 11 out so we both (well they have no excuse) us playing away-they will come at us,this could prove dangerous for them..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here