Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We underestimated our caravan dwelling neighbours

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Craig Mackaill-Smith , Andrew Crofts and Vicente Rodriguez will all be fit and raring to go after the international break , that's when we will step up a gear.

CMS and Crofts played in the games I mentioned. That's right, you pin all your hopes on the old Spanish crock...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Did you have Bruno and Hoskins at the beginning of the season? We didn't have our 5 for the first 3 league and 2 cup games. Since then we are WDWWWWW with another 2 to come back from injury. They weren't 'missing', we hadn't signed them. Our point is, that since we signed the '5', we've turned things around, which wouldn't have been hard as we were utter garbage.

This all proves that 1st 11 are decent -as Bruno was used stop start to begin with and is currently injured and Hoskins has not featured it shows we miss & are currently missing players too-

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't be arsed to read though this thread, but I have to confess to being quite astounded at how Palace have done recently. I want to see them fail week in week out and they are now starting to REALLY irritate me. I'm desperately hoping that this is their purple patch for the season and it finishes today.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
The only reason palace are above us is due to Zaha diving to win about 4 or 5 penalties so far this season. Normal service will be resumed soon.

You can believe this if you really want to. The facts say otherwise. I am actually loving this. The sight of us just above you in the table is sweet. The fact we made such a bad start and you started so well makes it even better. Bring it on! This is what makes the rivallry special!
However this time around we are the real deal. Yes, I know you won't believe it, we are shit, live in a caravan etc etc but at the moment we are unplayable!
I'm a Palace fan of over 35 years and I have to say that this team is amongst the best I have seen. The turnaround in the last couple of months is incredible. I really cant explain how Dougie has changed his tactics almost overnight but the players he has signed have been inspirational.
Enjoy trying for the the play-offs Seaweed! (thats if you don't do your usual xmas decoration act)
We will already be up!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
You can believe this if you really want to. The facts say otherwise. I am actually loving this. The sight of us just above you in the table is sweet. The fact we made such a bad start and you started so well makes it even better. Bring it on! This is what makes the rivallry special!
However this time around we are the real deal. Yes, I know you won't believe it, we are shit, live in a caravan etc etc but at the moment we are unplayable!
I'm a Palace fan of over 35 years and I have to say that this team is amongst the best I have seen. The turnaround in the last couple of months is incredible. I really cant explain how Dougie has changed his tactics almost overnight but the players he has signed have been inspirational.
Enjoy trying for the the play-offs Seaweed! (thats if you don't do your usual xmas decoration act)
We will already be up!

Sorry to hear your sad news for the past 35 years.

I am surprised how you have turned it round and makes for an interesting season. Plenty of ups and downs to come I am sure. Both getting spanked in the Premiership would be good.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We will already be up!

I look forward with intense pleasure the day i bounce this thread-based purely on this 1 single post alone-less than 3 weeks ago you had 1000s of your own fans calling fo DF's head-Brilliant and i really cannot wait.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
When we meet again on the 1st of December the result will be a 0-0 draw, you will not score because we have the best goalkeeper in this division ,

No, you don't. You really don't.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Best Palace odds are 41/1 to win the League. Albion at 13/1.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You are probably right. It is a tough league, because if they had played us 2 weeks ago we would have destroyed them I am sure. I can see this being swings and round abouts between us this season.
I made the point on another thread, but I think the main reason they beat us last season at home was due to the 3 games in 7 days, they played us at the right time. The same could happen this year if either side get a couple of key injuries.

This is what football is all about!

Yes and I hope that by the team Zaha goes, and he WILL if enough dosh is waved at the Directors, despite what Dougie might say, that Palace are safe in the Chamionship. Say about 32/3 points by the New Year.

The guy will go for £10+m , we need the dough.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Yes and I hope that by the team Zaha goes, and he WILL if enough dosh is waved at the Directors, despite what Dougie might say, that Palace are safe in the Chamionship. Say about 32/3 points by the New Year.

The guy will go for £10+m , we need the dough.

Zaha stays, we have the best player in the division in our team
Zaha is sold, we get £10m and we buy a couple of top quality players to replace him

Win/win.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Zaha stays, we have the best player in the division in our team
Zaha is sold, we get £10m and we buy a couple of top quality players to replace him

Win/win.

If only it worked out that way-you just know that Freedman would barely see any of (let's just agree £10m) why is this with football clubs

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Rather nice house near Le Mans, next to my carp lake thank you very much,...I leave the ghetto housing to residents of weedland

Do you rent your Carp lake out to Palace fans? :thumbsup:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I look forward with intense pleasure the day i bounce this thread-based purely on this 1 single post alone-less than 3 weeks ago you had 1000s of your own fans calling fo DF's head-Brilliant and i really cannot wait.

Whooooosssshhhh!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
His name is Julian Speroni. Most fans of Championship clubs would call him the best GK in the division.

Kuszczak could well be playing against England very shortly , fans of other clubs say he is by far the best goalie in the Championship and the Polish squad selectors are well aware he is the best goalkeeper outside the (English) Premier League.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Which team has the best defensive record in all three of the Football Leagues ?

You've scored 1 shit goal in 3 games, pipe down. Try playing Bolton, Wolves or Forest rather than Barnsley, Millwall and Ipswich then i think you might start letting a few in.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004

Yeah, feel free. I am almost as surprised as you to see our turnaround! But, hey-ho...............

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Kuszczak could well be playing against England very shortly , fans of other clubs say he is by far the best goalie in the Championship and the Polish squad selectors are well aware he is the best goalkeeper outside the (English) Premier League.

Link?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here