Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We underestimated our caravan dwelling neighbours

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I was under the impression that Palace fans do not live in caravans. The handful of them survive in dreary suburbs and grotty overpopulated ghettos.

Rather nice house near Le Mans, next to my carp lake thank you very much,...I leave the ghetto housing to residents of weedland

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes i am for Dobbie and McSmudger, Hoskins is a serial sicknote lets get rid now
hate to say it,looking that way,for me if he is not fit by the start of December i'd be inclined to agree,how much longer do we have to wait

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hee hee what the one point gap and your negative goal difference. Love it.

This thread is like flies to shit. :wink:

You set the tone with the title,clever clogs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
LMFAO

So deluded.

Direct quote from Nigel Clough : "so we had to play accordingly because if we’d gone chasing Brighton they’d have cut us to ribbons today with the quality they have."
I've seen us play a lot better than today , the crossbar saved Derby twice but we'll still take the point when it could have easily been all 3.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
I really hope this year our players actually understand the fact our games are a derby as last year i think they just believed it was another Npower Championship fixture for them. You read reports from other teams and the derbies they play and the passion on and off the pitch i think this is something our players were lacking last year in both games.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
As you,re one of the few worth responding to, you must be more than a little pleased at how your seasons going so far. Enjoy the next fortnight.

Of course I am pleased. Early days though.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Direct quote from Nigel Clough : "so we had to play accordingly because if we’d gone chasing Brighton they’d have cut us to ribbons today with the quality they have."
I've seen us play a lot better than today , the crossbar saved Derby twice but we'll still take the point when it could have easily been all 3.

I`ll say it again flattery is lulling gus into a false sense of security,our defence is top notch our forwards are far from it,mid table finish again this season i`m afraid, by not signing strikers gus has wasted the money Tony has spent on the defence and goal keeper

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Double post

Last edited:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Derby are a midtable side AT BEST, you having to much class/quality for them is nothing special. As it turns out, you didn't beat them, in fact all your wins this year have been against the dross of this division. When you've come up against a half decent side like Hull, Cardiff or Brum, you have struggled big time.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I`ll say it again flattery is lulling gus into a false sense of security,our defence is top notch our forwards are far from it,mid table finish again this season i`m afraid, by not signing strikers gus has wasted the money Tony has spent on the defence and goal keeper

I have a very strong feeling that if that defence holds us in the top six by January,Tony will GAMBLE LARGE.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Derby are a midtable side AT BEST, you having to much class/quality for them is nothing special. As it turns out, you didn't beat them, in fact all your wins this year have been against the dross of this division. When you've come up against a half decent side like Hull, Cardiff or Brum, you have struggled big time.

Craig Mackaill-Smith , Andrew Crofts and Vicente Rodriguez will all be fit and raring to go after the international break , that's when we will step up a gear.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Craig Mackaill-Smith , Andrew Crofts and Vicente Rodriguez will all be fit and raring to go after the international break , that's when we will step up a gear.

Yes if Palace can use """""""the missing 5 players"""""""""" line then so can we....Add Bruno and Hoskins? for the 5....

Watch your backs and watch that gap Palace :lolol:

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea

We put Watford away though.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Yes if Palace can use """""""the missing 5 players"""""""""" line then so can we....Add Bruno and Hoskins? for the 5....

Watch your backs and watch that gap Palace :lolol:

Did you have Bruno and Hoskins at the beginning of the season? We didn't have our 5 for the first 3 league and 2 cup games. Since then we are WDWWWWW with another 2 to come back from injury. They weren't 'missing', we hadn't signed them. Our point is, that since we signed the '5', we've turned things around, which wouldn't have been hard as we were utter garbage.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Gus has a better footballing brain than you, so thankfully your comments are not of concern. Poyet has already stated he wants to improve each year, don't think gus has wasted any money our defence were all frees weren't they? It has been our midfield and attack we have paid money for but I might be wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here