Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We underestimated our caravan dwelling neighbours

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Thanks for the advice but I would suggest you put your own house in order first. I learnt everything I know from the BBS where Brighton fans are constantly abused with stuff that really should result in the Police being advised - banter is not the word for it.

A lot of the posters on hear should do a turn on the BBS and then see how they feel about Crystal Palace and their supporters. Scum is being kind.

You shouldn't tar every Palace fan with the same brush, you just come across as a very bitter person, lighten up a little !

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You shouldn't tar every Palace fan with the same brush, you just come across as a very bitter person, lighten up a little !

Your damn right,1 coat is not enough,need at least 3 coats & 3 brushes-

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Thanks for the advice but I would suggest you put your own house in order first. I learnt everything I know from the BBS where Brighton fans are constantly abused with stuff that really should result in the Police being advised - banter is not the word for it.

A lot of the posters on hear should do a turn on the BBS and then see how they feel about Crystal Palace and their supporters. Scum is being kind.

Constantly abused with stuff that should result in the police being called....really major??? You should check the abuse dished out on here...f*** off and die pikey **** being a favourite of some of your posters ...and that was allowed to stay....oh and its posters on here, not posters on hear.....fyi.

NorwoodCPFC

Banned
Sep 26, 2012
The League is a marathon - lots of ups and downs . I guarantee you our superior squad will ensure that at the end of the season , as it did last season, we will finish above Palace. It's not a boast - it will happen.

Comparing Albion to Palace is like comparing Chelsea to Tottenham - Spurs will have good days/months and may even beat Chelsea but everyone knows that Chelsea will finish above Spurs.

Wow, finish above us for the 1st time in how many years and suddenly the gulf between us is equivalent to that between Spurs and Chelsea. Arrogance doesn't begin to describe it.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Tony Bloom. How do you think you pay for players?

Oh, and if you've got so much more money than us due to your fantastic attendances, why are you not above us in the League? Surely your additional funds should put you well above us? Unless of course your manager doesn't spend his money as well as ours does.

We spend what we can afford so that we don't have to go into adminsistration (twice) then pay pennies in the pound to our creditors.
Not only do we have better attendances...we also have the best goal difference in the league...we don't hear from you for ages...you get ONE point ahead and start giving it large...if you remember last season you were 9 points ahead at one point of the table. Look what happened.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Palace fans should remember, form is temporary ( as we are finding out ), but class ( which we have in abundance, and they lack ) is permanent.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
You really are the most Palace obsessed deluded two bob keyboard warrior bell end on this board.
It's a decent board and most BHA fans on here are decent posters but with you it's compete anti-Palace clap crap, I don't mnd the banter but you don't know the meaning of the word.Do you?
You reference Palace and Millwall more than your own club and that says more about you than it does about us,I actually enjoy it on here until your pathetic green street wannabe name pops up.Try growing a pair behind your Moulscombe hovel keyboard.

Well said :clap:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
We spend what we can afford so that we don't have to go into adminsistration (twice) then pay pennies in the pound to our creditors.
Not only do we have better attendances...we also have the best goal difference in the league...we don't hear from you for ages...you get ONE point ahead and start giving it large...if you remember last season you were 9 points ahead at one point of the table. Look what happened.

Best goal difference in the league says it all,our defence is 1st class as it was last season ,our forwards are not good enough as they wern`t last season:albion2:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Wow, finish above us for the 1st time in how many years and suddenly the gulf between us is equivalent to that between Spurs and Chelsea. Arrogance doesn't begin to describe it.

If you don't like reading what Brighton fans think of Palace, maybe best not come onto a Brighton message board?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Best goal difference in the league says it all,our defence is 1st class as it was last season ,our forwards are not good enough as they wern`t last season:albion2:

+ 9 already, carry that on and it could be + 35/40 and promotion.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Don't forget the scum lost at home to Watford and we beat them away and they will go belly up against Millwall on and off the park . Can't think of anyone Palace have beaten that we have lost to.

They are making a decent fist of it but class will tell around new year. As in most leagues the better supported teams will occupy the top slots later in the season. Unfortunately their own supporters are their very own downfall - shame for them but if you don't care on the terraces then it eventually shows on the pitch.

God knows how we won so many trophies at Withdean - fecking marvellous ain't we :albion2:

You joke, surely? I've been on many forums and generally like to think that after 1k posts i'd have something sensible to post. Reading the above is rediculous.
We lost against Watford because we were short all over the pitch, (we have 5 players now we didn't have then) they are piss poor and will do nothing this year, 2 of their goals were mistakes as were 2 today as you'll see tonight. Millwall on and OFF the park, you cretin. Anyone who still advocates football violence is 20 years behind the times. I bet you replace your keyboard every week. 'clink clink' WARRIORS, COME OUT TO PLAAAAY.
Shocking poster.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace fans should remember, form is temporary ( as we are finding out ), but class ( which we have in abundance, and they lack ) is permanent.

Nigel Clough said that in his post match interview , Derby had to adapt their normal home game-plan as our class and quality would have overwhelmed them.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
+ 9 already, carry that on and it could be + 35/40 and promotion.

We should have won the last 3 games easily,but we concentrate too much on passing and not enough on scoring we will not get promoted the way we are currently playing,against Ipswich barnes was in the box facing 2 defenders did he try to play around them , no he passed out to KLL on the left wing and nothing came from the attack again, our forwards need to grow some bollocks and do there job.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I was under the impression that Palace fans do not live in caravans. The handful of them survive in dreary suburbs and grotty overpopulated ghettos.

Correct BoF, it's Charlton who live in the caravans, i live in the latter, poorer area of middle class Orpington.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was under the impression that Palace fans do not live in caravans. The handful of them survive in dreary suburbs and grotty overpopulated ghettos.

On non matchdays they are normally found hanging around train stations wearing an anorak and woolly hat writing down the loco numbers :wink:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Mind the gap weed

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We should have won the last 3 games easily,but we concentrate too much on passing and not enough on scoring we will not get promoted the way we are currently playing,against Ipswich barnes was in the box facing 2 defenders did he try to play around them , no he passed out to KLL on the left wing, our forwards need to grow some bollocks and do there job.

Are you prepared to wait and see (hopefully) if Dobbie & CMS can be allowed to strike up a partnership & what if we ever get to see Hoskins get a serious run of games too

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Nigel Clough said that in his post match interview , Derby had to adapt their normal home game-plan as our class and quality would have overwhelmed them.

LMFAO

So deluded.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Are you prepared to wait and see (hopefully) if Dobbie & CMS can be allowed to strike up a partnership & what if we ever get to see Hoskins get a serious run of games too

Yes i am for Dobbie and McSmudger Gus did not sign a decent striker so i have to agree, Hoskins is a serial sicknote lets get rid now

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here