Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We stand or fall at the Riverside

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Next season won't be the easy coast some seem to suggest if we lose Dunk, Stephens, Kayal, Knockaert and Goldson along with Zamora and Wilson.

Total rebuild.

Well if we do, last two named excepted we shall be in the order of £15m better off so one would hope we can find all these plus plus plus given the excellent recruitment since CH took over.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
The more I think about it the more I think we will stand or fall at the Riverside. It's like having a 20ft putt to win the Masters, if yo mis the putt then later get a 30ft putt to win what's going to happen? This is it, this really is our chance for glory! GOSBTS! Come on the Albion and all the amazing fans who have been lucky enough to get a ticket. Sing yourselves hoarse! :)

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Next season won't be the easy coast some seem to suggest if we lose Dunk, Stephens, Kayal, Knockaert and Goldson along with Zamora and Wilson.

Total rebuild.

I know there's not much loyalty in football these days but I hope, hope and hope that, should we miss out this season, (nearly) all the players will be persuaded to stay and give it another shot next time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here