Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We saw your boobs!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
In fact, you could say ALL of the actresses that were flashed up (pardon the pun) looked thoroughly pi$$ed off!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I like that MacFarlane and Gervais have helped tip the balance from "Let's fawn over the the actors/actresses and kiss their arses" slightly more towards "Let's rip the piss out of them".

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I don't think anyone is fooled by those fake reactions form the actresses, all in on the joke and 'acting' the reactions funnily enough. All helps sell the Oscars at the end of the day.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
In fact, you could say ALL of the actresses that were flashed up (pardon the pun) looked thoroughly pi$$ed off!!

Yep. Brilliant. :lolol:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I don't think anyone is fooled by those fake reactions form the actresses, all in on the joke and 'acting' the reactions funnily enough. All helps sell the Oscars at the end of the day.

In the Naomi Watts reaction, is the bloke next to her 'in on the joke' too, as he appears to be trying to have another look.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Indeed, wasn't it at the oscars a few years ago that sach Baron Cohen's Bruno absailed in wearing a thong and wrapped his legs around Eminem's head? He then kicked off about it but that was all a stunt.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Haha, brilliant.

At least Jennifer Lawrence looked happy. Shame really, she is incredibly hot.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
It was fake :/ I don't know why people are making a big deal out of the reactions, especially some of the celebrity news sites out there.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Indeed, wasn't it at the oscars a few years ago that sach Baron Cohen's Bruno absailed in wearing a thong and wrapped his legs around Eminem's head? He then kicked off about it but that was all a stunt.

I think that was at the MTV Music Video Awards.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

I think that was at the annual MTV pointless slap on the back and fawn over celebrities bash but yes it's a situation along the same lines albeit incredibly lame singing about some actresses boobs. I find it a bit cringeable that people get some form of pleasure out of a few celebrities feigning shock that someone mentions their tits, who gives a shit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here