Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We never ever ever ever give up.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
It’s 7 points gained after 87…
5 saved defeats converted to draws (Palace, West Ham, Southampton, Chelsea, Palace)
And one victory from a draw (Brentford)

A further 4 points gained before 87 but from losing positions… a draw and a win.
(Liverpool, Burnley. )

So 7 defeats saved in total…i think
And 1 in the FA Cup (WBA)
Yes, like other people have commented. Last Season or the season before 1-0 down with 20 minutes to go, I was never confident we would get back into the game.

This season, you just know we will get a chance to get back into it.

I think what is impressive is that the amount of pressing we did first half to get the ball back you would expect us tire towards the end of the game, but we didn't.

Moder and Mac in particular in the middle just kept going to the end and we got our reward in the end.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Potter’s coaching and resilience is infectious on the players AND supporters at the games.

Historically I’d resign myself to a defeat after going behind to a second half sucker punch after outclassing opponents.

But I said on 80 minutes don’t give up, we’re patiently passing, CP look worried.

When you say worried, Tyrek Mitchell looked like he soiled his shorts when he had March and Lamptey to deal with! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here