Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we need something like this !!

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
well i think its a grate idea and it suits us :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
watching the Depeche Mode original Just Cant Get Enough......this song now officially stuck in my head for the next few days :lolol:

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Well, Celtic have "You'll Never Walk Alone" as well.

It doesn't have to be a signature song...nothing can replace GOSBTS. But who's saying there is a limit????

Personally I'm frusrtated at the dearth of songs these days. Nothing like the old North Stand or even the early Withdean era.

Something with an inspirational feel, I can't bear any of those 'Al-bi-on' dirges that die off from their awful own drabness.

Let's have an uplifting sound pur-lease

Something along the lines of, perhaps;

"Brighton can stand the test,
you know our worst is better than their best.
Love is the reason, we'll win this season, play from the heart
We are the Seagulls, shit on the eagles, make a good start
come on you Seagulls, cup or the league all playing your part"

[yt]DyUY3BfPnRY[/yt]

Last edited:

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
nah i reckon

its fun to play at the A-M-E-X and personly i think we should push this idea

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I love the idea of YMCA. Opposition fans (espcially those from the north!) will have nightmares trying to understand the irony!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;3995812 said:
I think this song would be AWESOME and relevant for us to sing at Albion games...

[yt]ODjk6Dtr1mg[/yt]

This. It would make so much sense to have those lyrics as a chant.
We've come along long way together, through the hard times and the grief, I have to celebrate you baby, I have to praise you like I should.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The thing about having a signature song is that you dont change the words, celtic havent, rangers, dont, Stoke dont (why did they end up with Deliah?) Man City dont etc, it needs to be a song that most no the words to and one that will get the place rocking, I honestly think a few weeks after having YMCA we will be fed up.....now somthing like this will be great in my opinion........this has crowd participation, has the hands held high, chanting, the lot............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5mIPGuhso&feature=related

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here