Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need better fans

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Love my club and love my city but come on we r never gonna reach the epl if we don't start making some proper noise. Sick of results like today absolutely gutted we deserved to win no doubt.

but again I'm sick of people not being up for it in the NS. Go and sit with the shoreham lot in the family stand if u wanna have ur picnic an ur candy wagon goody bag. I was trying to get a song going AGAIN today and again people just want to sit there and watch football like it's on tv. Ur not in the 1901 club u know.

Same old song - Albion Albion Albion Albion - sick of it we need to get some more songs like all the other clubs. Seriousley.

You might be taken more seriously if you used all of the keys on your keyboard - back to school on Monday

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
OOOOOOO don't upset him he's the NS top boy !!!!! :tantrum: :wink: :D:D:D:D:D

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A reasonable quote I thought,unlike your mislead mumbling.
For the record,I do not work at Gatwick!!
I won't get in to an on line pety though,incase people think I'm a regular hand pumper too.

WTF are you on about, are you sure you are on the correct forum?

I don't give a flying f*** where you work but I do know you are not a doctor. :dunce:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Flying.Comedy genius.
And yes,I'm on the right board.

Thanks for the complement, I like a laugh:p
I'm visiting Creepy soon can you recommend a good curry house, must be popular up there, It must be a take away though as I'm making a flying visit, oh sorry done that one already, I'm feeling jet lagged today.

Feb 14, 2010
Brighton v York. Name another club, any club with anything that matches that on its cv. Now jog on back to palace and get laughed out of the city again with 40 teenagers. As they say on Vietnam films.. You weren't there man ! Maybe you should join others on the reading love in and re write history.. 30000 for reading at home in the second tier, that's all you need to know.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Your title does you no favours, do you have any idea what the fans of this club have achived, if it wasn't for the fans there wouldn't be a club.
As said before your user name says it all, you wouldn't have lasted long in the bosun days of the north stand if you'd gone round calling yourself that.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I really have problems with referring to the 'Division-formerly-known-as-1' as the EPL , but I'm 51 , so there's no hope for me i suppose .

I have problems with references to the EPL and I'm only 50. He can piss right off.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Palace. Don't make me laugh. I've had more rows with them Croydon melts than some of these south stand part timers have had hot dinners. Or candy wagon sweeties lol.

I ain't here for an argument with my own boys. I just wanna see more passion - So come on lets have it on Tuesday and send those qpr jaffas back to shepherds bush with there tails between there legs. Stand or fall.

London Pompous in disguise? :lolol:

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The noise was good yesterday. I took someone who hadn't been before and they thought the noise was excellent.

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Love my club and love my city but come on we r never gonna reach the epl if we don't start making some proper noise. Sick of results like today absolutely gutted we deserved to win no doubt.

but again I'm sick of people not being up for it in the NS. Go and sit with the shoreham lot in the family stand if u wanna have ur picnic an ur candy wagon goody bag. I was trying to get a song going AGAIN today and again people just want to sit there and watch football like it's on tv. Ur not in the 1901 club u know.

Same old song - Albion Albion Albion Albion - sick of it we need to get some more songs like all the other clubs. Seriousley.

Well said mate, been saying this all season! We moved from the south stand to the north to get away from all the ham sandwich eating fans, with their bobble hats and flasks, and although it's a bit better in the north there are still way too many kids, even as young as 2 or 3. So I guess some people feel awkward shouting and singing, but the fans have to play their role too. It seems to me the north is disjointed and can't sing, as one I've heard 3 songs start at once then fizzle out just as quickly! The only way I think we can solve it is a singing hard core section of the north, like the north stand at the Goldstone. Or people just need to put more effort in if they want promotion?! The players feed off the crowd.

If anyone has anymore ideas or suggestions then hopefully they will post to this thread too!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yes come on you idiots get singing, that way Buckley would not have dragged his shot across the goal he would have buried it skilfully in the back of the net had you been singing a bit louder

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here