Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need a pacy striker to play alongside Dicko...but who?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gary McSheffrey has been told he can leave Birmingham, he would be quite good in the third division with us???

That would be an ambitious signing but I think he would be snapped up by a Championship side.

On the Birmingham thing it looks like the sale is back on what a merger Tony Bloom to provide the stadium and David Gold finance the team.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
As said McSheffrey would be absolutely collossal in this division.

Top championship side I think

Forster is the man , surely he can play tomorrow, he was class v walsall so got to be worth a good 45 mins at least

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That would be an ambitious signing but I think he would be snapped up by a Championship side.

On the Birmingham thing it looks like the sale is back on what a merger Tony Bloom to provide the stadium and David Gold finance the team.
I saw that earlier, Bloom and Gold could be a DREAM team!

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
you lot keep going on about dickinson he is total shit. thats why he never got a chance at derby. i was at the stockport game when davies scored a hattrick his goals where fantastic and he can use his head not like dickinson. also davies is stronger and faster than dickinson.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
you lot keep going on about dickinson he is total shit. thats why he never got a chance at derby. i was at the stockport game when davies scored a hattrick his goals where fantastic and he can use his head not like dickinson. also davies is stronger and faster than dickinson.

:mendoza:

How many games have you been too?
Dickinson is not shit, look at his goal on Tuesday to prove that.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here