Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We need a flock of (inflatable) seagulls ready to greet the invasion of (inflatable) haddock

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Someone could buy a few of these and tie them up to hover all around the stadium!

Amazon product

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
In related news, listening to 5Live whilst out surveying the frozen tundra of the South Downs earlier this morning, by all accounts Southampton banned the inflatable haddocks initially, but reversed the decision and allowed Grimsby fans to take them along last night.
I get the feeling that Grimsby fans were going to take them in anyway...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The fish puns are getting a little out of hand. My immediate superior, a Leeds United fan of 50 odd years standing (a proper one from Yorkshire) immediately said there was something fishy about it but that Albion would give them a battering.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I still have mine from the 80s. Remember taking it to that penalties game at Selhurst.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Quite like the one with a chip in its beak….I’m up for taking one along complete with a five foot stick …will the stewards be up for inflating them

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Could be like Shrewsbury all over again...
This. Loads of them up there. I have a feeling that many of them came from the Gulls Eye coach. @Lenny Rider am I remembering correctly? If so did you have anything else inflatable on there ???

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I had three for the Wigan game. Think I left them in the student bar up the slope to the South West of the ground.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here