Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We have nothing to fear.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Think Arsenal will now put out a stronger team following todays results, this is their best chance of winning something.

Indeed, I expect the Arsenal players being told to watch the FA Cup highlights tonight with a cup of isotonic Ovaltine and a warning ringing in their ears.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think Arsenal will now put out a stronger team following todays results, this is their best chance of winning something.

I would have thought all training centred around the team he had in mind around two days ago regardless of what happened today.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'll be happy when this game is over I really will...!!!

It's a bonus game - just enjoy it - we're huge underdogs stop hyping it up people!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Slight tweaking like starting a name striker rather than settle for the bench in case.

I think they will start with a slightly weakened team.
Walcott and Ozil will start as they need game time after injuries (if that is weakened)
Arsenal have nearly got all their players back from injuries.
Their bench will be awesome to help get them back in the game after 70 minutes.
I am just going to try and enjoy it and see what happens.
One thing is certain though, give them time and space in the midfield and we are done for.
I am starting to wish we had never drawn them now.
looking forward to seeing a full Amex and hope the fans get behind the team for 90 mins otherwise the Gooners will just take over because they love to do that away from home. We need our fans to drown them out otherwise it will be like a home game for them and embarrassing live on TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here