Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We have no chance against Bristol Rovers.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
They will be too strong an outfit against slade's powder puff team :flounce:. They are too strong in all departments.

I get fed up of brighton fans screaming to ba given the right to automatic promotion everytime a two game win is put together.

Our form points towards relegation rather than promotion.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I get fed up of brighton fans screaming to ba given the right to automatic promotion everytime a two game win is put together.

very true

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Rovers are favourites to beat us, but we were underdogs last year and managed to do them so you never know.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

mmm, yes.
That does happen all the time doesn't it. And well put.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
and Burnley had no chance v Man.u
and we had no chance v Man City
and after MK Dons we had no chance of staying up

:bla:

3-1 brizzle

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
They will be too strong an outfit against slade's powder puff team :flounce:. They are too strong in all departments.

which begs the question, why are you a football fan you miserable sod?! i'm going in the knowledge that in football, any result can happen and often does.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
The underdogs never win... Oh wait a minute. Yes they do! Another chance to show one of my favourite clips!

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4r0LUnIGB8M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4r0LUnIGB8M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
and Burnley had no chance v Man.u
and we had no chance v Man City
and after MK Dons we had no chance of staying up

:bla:

3-1 brizzle

Stop being such a f***ing optimist TR!! It's time for a quote from Trainspotting's Sick Boy when talking about Sean Connery's post-Bond career:
"All I'm trying to do is help you understand that The Name of The Rose is merely a blip on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory."

and I think that the three BHA games you mention must be seen in a similar light.

:thumbsup:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Yeah your right fella, theres no chance of us beating a team on good form who compete in the same division with a smaller budget than us, no chance at all.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
The underdogs never win... Oh wait a minute. Yes they do! Another chance to show one of my favourite clips!

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4r0LUnIGB8M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4r0LUnIGB8M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

...and back in the real world.:US:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rovers are not all that at all, although they've obviously had a decent run.

We have a reasonable chance of beating them, but that's not to say we will, because "it's a funny old game" and all that.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Today's life-threatening coach crash, coupled with an hour of reflective contemplation on the hard shoulder of the M23, will make our side realise just how important it is to live every day as if it is your last.

Prediction: 4-NIL to the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here