We Have Got To Be The Most Fickle Fans In The Country....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tobemeister6

Jan 15, 2008
Stratford, London
This time last week we were praising the performance of the team at villa and all said that we should really push on from here, yet today one mistake and one defeat later, we're dead certainties for relegation, STOP BLOODY OVERREACTING!!!!!

There were plenty of positives today and we were seriously unlucky with a lot of things, but we are a far better team today than we were in October!!!

In Gus We Trust!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well said sir, lots more positives than negatives today.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Villa was great but is a one off game.

We defended better as a team today and looked set for a 0-0 draw.

Unfortunately another individual mistake cost us the game.

Up front we were very poor and their defence were allways on top.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
This time last week we were praising the performance of the team at villa and all said that we should really push on from here, yet today one mistake and one defeat later, we're dead certainties for relegation, STOP BLOODY OVERREACTING!!!!!

There were plenty of positives today and we were seriously unlucky with a lot of things, but we are a far better team today than we were in October!!!

In Gus We Trust!!

I disagree about the fickle fans claim,we had 6610 at the game and there are currently about 200 users online on the NSC of which 10 or so are being negative.
Considering our home record this season i think the board has been quite positive on the whole.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I disagree about the fickle fans claim,we had 6610 at the game and there are currently about 200 users online on the NSC of which 10 or so are being negative.
Considering our home record this season i think the board has been quite positive on the whole.

I think thats fair, most supporters of teams that have any asperations would be ripping into them with the home form this season.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I think thats fair, most supporters of teams that have any asperations would be ripping into them with the home form this season.

Neil Warnock said a comment this week about Palaces defeat to Scunthorpe.
He said if it had happened when he was manager at Sheffield United,the fans would of bricked the players coach.
As a bunch we are not fickle fans.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
There are plenty of clubs further up the football league pyramid whose fans are just as full of complaints as ours are.

Just look at Manchester United's lot making a racket because they might not win a FOURTH Premier League title in a row and <SHOCK HORROR> businessmen are making money out of the club.

Every football club in the land will have fans complaining about something or other and what's more is that every one of them can watch football in a better stadium than we have to endure week in week out.

Having something to moan about is part and parcel of being a football fan but our boo boys are no worse than any other set of supporters

heavyweightsrbest

Oct 10, 2009
Considering we haven't had a home win since October & only 2 wins all season I actually think that our fans are probably the least fickle in the country!

Could not agree more, considering how poor performances have been over the last two years. This season we must be heading for the worst home results on record.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

In Gus We Trust!!

You forgot to mention Tuesday night or doesnt that count? We were shocking against the worst team in the division that night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports