Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We have got a manager here now who is as good if not better than both of (Poyet + Oscar)"

Dec 29, 2011
I kind of like the fact the club are backing Hyypia, it's quirky. We're not conforming with the norm which is kind of fitting considering it's a Brighton club. However, the worrying fact is Hyypia has 1 win in 17, and this doesn't look like improving any time soon. The team is disorganised at the back, lacking in midfield and the strikers haven't a clue what type of runs they're meant to be making. Overall it's a toothless set up, and a spineless team which could very easily be relegated this year.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
He's better than Falmer. I reckon the board will sell the floodlights (or take it straight out of our direct debits, and to hell with anyone who cancels theirs) to finance four statues of Hyypia in various poses atop each corner of the Amex roof (sitting, standing still, looking pensive, muttering obliquely into foam microphone). Probably in the week we get relegated (March) while congratulating him on being an outstanding coach repeatedly hampered by the slings and arrows of Shakespearean misfortune.

Players rarely get into the game of rating managers against each other, too risky. Recent managers would be more respectful too.

Knight and Mullery good shouts

Russell BRAND

Joint statement by Caroline Lucas and Hove Born & Bred

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I kind of like the fact the club are backing Hyypia, it's quirky. We're not conforming with the norm which is kind of fitting considering it's a Brighton club. However, the worrying fact is Hyypia has 1 win in 17, and this doesn't look like improving any time soon. The team is disorganised at the back, lacking in midfield and the strikers haven't a clue what type of runs they're meant to be making. Overall it's a toothless set up, and a spineless team which could very easily be relegated this year.

I've got a mate who keeps backing the same horse and has never won a penny. When I ask him why, his logic is that the price keeps drifting out and sooner or later the horse has to win and then he makes a killing

The horse will be retired before he even gets a penny back!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Mullery is a good shout too. However, even if I did suggest Dick Knight as possible being one to change fans' perceptions, I must admit there is no way it would change mine.

I'm really not convinced there is anybody at all who could change my perception of Hyypia just with words - it'll take nothing short of a complete turnaround on the pitch to manage that...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
"We have got a manager here now who is as good if not better than both of (Po...

If it's a player they need to show it on the pitch where it matters. Anyone else and their opinion matters about as anyone in this board.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Whoever said that is lying, deluded or feels they have to say it for employment reasons (player/staff).
He's clueless & he's taking us down. TB please address this now

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
2338211-steviewonder.jpg

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I reckon it's Chicksen and has absolutely nothing to do with his first team aspirations

:thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If it's a player they need to show it on the pitch where it matters. Anyone else and their opinion matters about as anyone in this board.
Probably IS somebody from this board - just a new mantra to replace 'Wait until September 1st. to judge'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here