Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We have done it again.......

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My opinion is they have been some bad/odd decisions made on the playing / managerial front since Poyet left, who had to go and would probably have p***** off anyway.

Personally can't link what is happening / happens commercially has led to the above.

They are of course linked in the sense that the marketing teams have to work much much harder when results are bad and probably have less sleepness nights when they are good.

However, I was in a bad mood travelling back yesterday and am retrospectively glad I hadn't been served a wrap and doritos on a chopping for £12.50 as part of the experience.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hating people who follow another football team is so 1980s, and we all know how shit popular culture was then.

What's wrong with singing "You're only here for the nightlife" or "Did you come in a taxi"? There's plenty of shades of grey between kicking the f*ck out of someone and giving them a reacharound.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
What's wrong with singing "You're only here for the nightlife" or "Did you come in a taxi"? There's plenty of shades of grey between kicking the f*ck out of someone and giving them a reacharound.

There is nothing wrong with that. And when the opposition fans act like tossers, or are Leeds, they should always be booed, too.

But Middlesbrough? And teams like Yeovil, Barnsley, Huddersfield and Charlton? It's near the end of the game, give them a clap. And have a drink with them afterwards. They are like us.

theboybilly

I always like to walk around past the visitor's section on the way to the coaches and often have a natter with away fans. It's so much nicer than it was in the bad old days. Do you seriously want to go back to that? Oddly they put on Hobgoblin in the Boro bars on Saturday. Now that's something to moan about.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Didn't we receive support from fans of all 92 clubs in 1997, and then again a few years later when we were tying to pursuance John Prescott to give us the green light? Least we can do is make them feel welcome (to come and spend their money) at the Amex.

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
And once again they left with 3 points!

e94f84e15f5549e9bdbf73d6cfba2767.jpg

We've been doing it every game this season and will continue to do so I imagine....will you start a thread every week? Another opportunity to have a go at your own club...?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Didn't we receive support from fans of all 92 clubs in 1997, and then again a few years later when we were tying to pursuance John Prescott to give us the green light? Least we can do is make them feel welcome (to come and spend their money) at the Amex.
Could give them a BJ too?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We've been doing it every game this season and will continue to do so I imagine....will you start a thread every week? Another opportunity to have a go at your own club...?
Been supporting as long as you fella, please don't feel embarrassed about having an opinion of your own rather than the one given to you modern football media.

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Been supporting as long as you fella, please don't feel embarrassed about having an opinion of your own rather than the one given to you modern football media.

Got plenty of opinions of my own. I just don't understand why with all the negativity around towards the club from its own fans that some see the need to start another negative thread today regarding something that's been happening all season...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here