Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We hate Palace songs

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
I've been going to Palace for a long time and we don't sing we hate Brighton or many Anti Bha songs anywhere near as mush as we used to,
I think it's great to keep the rivalry alive and kicking, That Amex victory stirred up the hated in me and as a result was the sweetest feeling ever to stuff you in your own back yard and to take the plss, I suppose that's all added to the Amex crowds hatred of us.

Long live the rivalry,

http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/crystal_palace-chants/we-hate-brighton/

Oop! Hello Sailor!!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We've been singing anti Palace songs for the last 40 years , it is a tradition that is passed down from generation to generation.
That is true....BUT please...when we play Palace fine...but against Barnsley....? The same old song from the 70s...get something new...there are plenty of wits on here to pen something to another tune. Love to hear fans singing but the same old thing over and over is boring...

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I can no longer sing my "Stand up if you've SEEN Palace" version as we have at least played them again now.

Personally I don't join in, but if people want to sing anti-Palace songs then fair enough. We've got to sing about something, and Palace have been our main rivals since the mid-1970s. At the moment though I'm even less inclined to join in than usual as it does appear we're over-obsessing about them a bit and is a good indicator of how much the play-off defeat hurt. That of course just makes the Palace fans even more gleeful. In some ways I agree with the OP, I'd like to see us rise above it, but I know that won't happen.

PS - Bedwetters please note: This is a thread about Palace so consequently some Palace fans and some Palace trolls may post on it. Expect comments that are boring and repetitive and not particularly flattering about the club, the fans or the ground.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This tirade of we hate Palace songs is really getting on peoples nerves now and I think the only way to stop it is by the rest of the crowd to start booing as soon as it starts up, maybe the message will get through, you never know it might make them come up with something original. Unless somebody else has a suggestion.

Good luck with that.

You're talking about the rest of the crowd that sits in silence for 90 minutes, what makes you think they're going to explode into a tirade of boos all of a sudden, directed at our own support?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
This tirade of we hate Palace songs is really getting on peoples nerves now and I think the only way to stop it is by the rest of the crowd to start booing as soon as it starts up, maybe the message will get through, you never know it might make them come up with something original. Unless somebody else has a suggestion.

Are you Des Lynam in disguise?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you dont like it, sit in the East Stand. EVERY club sings songs about their rivals and if you dont like that, then football isnt for you. Try Cricket (but not the Ashes), thats pretty silent most of the time.

Before any meal is served in our house we have to say Grace and then sing "Stand Up If You Hate Palace". Doesn't everyone do this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here