Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Finally Scored At The Withdean, Scored At The Withdean!!!!

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
:wave:

If this doesn't make a great deal of sense probally due to me being slightly tired due to the distinct lack of sleep!

I thourght we definatly deserved somthing out of the game, if not the three points so Bullocks goal was suffice. It just looked like a normal game for us at the Withdean, with us hitting everything but the back of the net for 80 minutes of the game. Thankfully our heads didn't drop or it could have been an onslaught from your lot, and we battled out way to the finish. The goal was relief more than anything else.

I thought our left winger Ledley, was really good last night been only 17 years of age and making his league debut. Looked the part and deserves his starting position again on saturday at Millwall. Our forwards were very poor and we need to bring in a nippy little forward, so we can change our shape when we play a physical side, so we can pass the ball through, the pace wasn't there upfront to do it yesterday.

The ground seemed slightly better this time maybe because it never rained, but i can see why you want out. Although the option of Fish and Chips in the ground was SUPRISING.

We had a good bit of banter a few albion who were sat in the north stand on the edge of the section we held. Couldn't tell how many Cardiff were there, looked about 400-500.

Back in the relegation zone, but onwards and upwards to Millwall on saturday!!

All The Best,

Daniel

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Fish and Chips? That's better than we get. What's going on here - are we trying to cash in on the tourist's pounds?

Do they sell rock in the away end, or could they be considered offensive weapons?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Have not read your post as I can't be bothered but I know you thoroughly deserved a point. Do not think you would have done if Nicholas had not gone off injured but as soon as he did we were on the back foot.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
there was about 450 fans there i would imagine

you lot deserved the point, but up until nicolas went off we looked pretty good

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought the Welsh were good singers.:lolol:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Jimmy Saville said:
Fish and Chips? That's better than we get. What's going on here - are we trying to cash in on the tourist's pounds?

Do they sell rock in the away end, or could they be considered offensive weapons?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
Jimmy Saville said:

Fish and Chips £4.00
2 Large Sausages and Chips £3.20

No rock unfortunatley :p

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Why pay their inflated prices?

I usually settle for half a chicken and half carafe of house red (well they say that two halfs make a whole) in the Sportsman. It doesn't cost a bomb, and gives me a warm glow as I settle in to a cold night at a Withdean match.

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
Waterhall Wizard said:
Why pay their inflated prices?

I usually settle for half a chicken and half carafe of house red (well they say that two halfs make a whole) in the Sportsman. It doesn't cost a bomb, and gives me a warm glow as I settle in to a cold night at a Withdean match.

This thread was about the match in genral not your pre-match food :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
can't beat a £2.80 cheeseburger

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lord Bracknell said:
The was F&C in one of the South Stand stalls last night.

Marvellous.

There was what?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I had some nice potato skins with chilli con carne before I came out. during the match I ate some wine gums.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here