Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We did it! Newcastle..Prize money.. but one worry

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Last time you finished above us in the league, Berlin still had a wall...If that doesn't make us better in recent times, I don't know what does?

Perhaps, the 27th of September can shed some light upon this. Ah yes, Brighton 1-PALACE 3.

As for the hooliganism, I have NO idea what the f*** you are on about.

well you wouldn't, would you. You, amongst all your other palace fans here chose to stay and watch our board instead of going to games. I mean what is it that keeps reeling you people here? You blatently have nothing going on...

i don't know about you but for a 'great team' i'd rather have loyal fans to match it in greatness which is what we have down here...

you can keep saying 1-3 to us, i mean, it seems to be your only bragging right. Shit stadium, shit fans, shithole. you don't really have bragging rights, we're one team in the league system, of which we've both spent 4 years at the top.

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
well you wouldn't, would you. You, amongst all your other palace fans here chose to stay and watch our board instead of going to games. I mean what is it that keeps reeling you people here? You blatently have nothing going on...

i don't know about you but for a 'great team' i'd rather have loyal fans to match it in greatness which is what we have down here...

you can keep saying 1-3 to us, i mean, it seems to be your only bragging right. Shit stadium, shit fans, shithole. you don't really have bragging rights, we're one team in the league system, of which we've both spent 4 years at the top.

:lolol:

We've spent 13 seasons in the top flight, you fool.

I'd love to continue this battle of wits with you, but clearly you are unarmed.

Got your tickets for the 31st? I'll see you there.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
:lolol:

We've spent 13 seasons in the top flight, you fool.

I'd love to continue this battle of wits with you, but clearly you are unarmed.

Got your tickets for the 31st? I'll see you there.

pppft. I've got other things to spend money on. You know. Bills.

and fair play, it isn't my business to stick my nose into the horseshit which is piled around your club..

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Not forgetting between the two clubs Brighton have won more, and in the all time league table we are above them.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
No actual Brighton fan would consider getting to the 5th round of the FA Cup more important than having their main rival do the double over them...

Or would they?

Only if they see Palace as being the main rivals, personally i don't buy into the Brighton/Palace rivalry.

Spent too many years apart in different divisions and find it all so false and rivalry for the sake of it.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Tune into a bit of the Australian Open tennis, they play every other day, sometimes +30 degrees, minimum of 2 hours, sometimes 4/5 hours a game. That is what fit professional sportsmen should all be capable of. Sat/Wed/Sat/Tues shouldn't be a problem and don't use it as an excuse.

Absolutely this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here